Still No Signs Of A Miracle: Part 5

It was the next morning. One of the guards was walking and they approached the med bay. The doors opened but the guard didn't see the princess anywhere. He quickly ran to his master's room. He ran until he reached his master's room. He knocked on his doors. Soon his doors opened.

"Guard. Is something wrong?" He asked him.

"Yes, sir. Something is wrong. I didn't see the princess in the med bay. And I don't know where she is." He said to his master.

Megatron quickly ran to the med bay to talk to Soundwave. Just through his spark beat. He got to the med bay and the doors slid open. He looked and he didn't see his daughter either but he only saw Knockout.

"Knockout, Soundwave. Have you two seen well heard from Snowfall?" He asked them.

"No I haven't, my Liege." He said and replied back to his master.

Soundwave's spark beat went off. Telling him no. He hasn't heard from her.

"GAH!" Megatron shouted.

Knockout looked at his master.

"My Liege. I think she's probably okay. Maybe she is doing some of that meditation that you both do." He said and explained to his master.

"I hope you are right, Knockout." He said and replied back to Knockout.

"Snowfall." He said, calling for his daughter through the com link. Nothing. He didn't get a response.

This started to worry the warlord. He always gets a response back from his daughter.

Megatron immediately ran off. To locate and to find his daughter.

Knockout sighs.

"She's probably okay. She knows how to take care of herself." He said out loud. "But I can understand after what has happened." He said out loud again.

Soundwave's spark beat went off agreeing with Knockout.

Starscream finally got everything fixed and up and running again. He was walking out of the cave when he heard crying. He turned. He then proceeded his way to find that source of crying. He was walking when the sounds got closer. He turned and he saw the princess in tears and covered in dirt and had some scratches on her frame.

"Snowfall. What happened?" He asked her. Shocked seeing her in this state.

She looked up and she saw Starscream. She went and she grabbed a rock and she threw it at him.

Starscream tried to stop her but realized that it was working or it wasn't helping. He immediately left. He then sent a message to his master through his pad. He stood and waited for a few seconds until he heard the sounds of jets. He looked and saw his master.

Megatron immediately transformed into his biped mode. He then looked at Starscream.

"Where is she?" He asked him.

He pointed in the cave.

Megatron walked inside the cave. Once inside the cave he heard crying. He walked until the sounds got closer. He walked until he was hit with a rock.

Megatron growled.

He walked with rocks still hitting him. He knew this was his daughter. He walked until one rock smacked him on the side of his helm and one smacked his face.

He made an utter growl. Soon the rocks stopped. He walked and he saw his daughter in tears and covered in dirt and scratches. He walked over and he lifted her up.

"Let me wallow in my own pity, sire. Feels like he's not coming back." She said to her sire. Telling him that she wants to give up.

"Snowfall. Don't say that. Don't give up on him yet. He will come around. Trust me." He says and replies back to her.