Rescuing Snowfall And Soundwave From Unicron: Part 2

Sideways walked and he made sure that, Snowfall was ready. He looked and he noticed that she wasn't cooperating with him. And this angered him. Because his master wants him to make sure that she cooperates fully. But she wasn't.

Sideways growled. "Just cooperate with what I am doing." He asked her.

She immediately spat at him. "No. I will not." She said to Sideways. She looked and she saw her sparkmate walking in but he was still being controlled by Unicron.

Soundwave turned and he looked at Sideways. He ushered him to leave. Sideways immediately left. Soundwave walked over and he stood. He purred constantly. He went and he gently caressed the side of Snowfall's left cheek. Snowfall whimpered. She wanted her Soundy back.

"Soundy. Please fight him. This isn't you my love." She says to him. Telling him to fight this.

He went and he whispered into her receptors. "He may hear you but he can't help you, my dear." He says while whispering in her receptors.

Snowfall then remembered something. Something that her and her sparkmate talked to each other about. It was a word. Like a code if they were in trouble.

Flashback/Vision:

"I love you, Soundy." Snowfall says.

He chuckles.

"I love you too, Snowfall." He replies back.

"Soundy. If we are ever in trouble, what word or what code should we say or use." She asks him.

He went and he bent down and he whispered in her receptors.

"Just say the word sun." He says and replies back to her.

"Why the word sun." She asks him.

"Because I just love the word. But not only that you are brighter than the sun my dear." He says to her.

She smiles. "Soundy." She replied back. Soon they went and they kissed each other. Soon the Flashback and the vision ended.

Flashback/Vision Ends:

Snowfall stopped and she looked at her sparkmate. She then yelled and she shouted and she said the word and the secret code word.

"SUN!" She yelled and shouted.

Soon Soundwave immediately went down. He groaned in pain. Soon he slowly stood up.

"Soundy." She said to her sparkmate. Hoping she got through to him. Which she did. He immediately turned and he saw his sparkmate being held by chains. He quickly ran over.

"Sweet spark." He says.

Snowfall had tears. Both her and Soundwave nuzzled their helms against each other. Soundwave lifted his visor up and he kissed her. They both shared their romantic kiss that they had missed. Soon they backed away.

"Let's get out of here." He said to his sparkmate. He went and he unhooked the chains.

She immediately went down but Soundwave caught her. He went and he immediately ran. Snowfall turned and she saw Sideways running and chasing after them.

"Soundy. It's Sideways. He works for Unicron." She says to him. She then felt Unicron trying to control her. She groaned.

"Sweet spark. Don't let him get to you." He says to her. Saying to her to not let him get to her.

Soundwave ran until he stopped and he realized that it was a dead end. He immediately ran but soon he backed up. He saw Sideways and the army behind him. Closing in on him and his sparkmate. Snowfall held tight on her sparkmate.