Remembering The Memories Of The Good And The Bad

Knockout was looking at photos of his deceased partner Breakdown. He missed Breakdown with all of his spark. He wishes that he was here. But he wasn't. It wasn't and hasn't been the same since he lost Breakdown the day that Airachnid murdered him. He was looking at the photos of him and Breakdown and with some of his and his sister's creators when he heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked up and he saw his sister. She looked like she enjoyed herself and that she looked like she was in la la land. He chuckled.

"I see that you had fun sis." He asked her. Making her look at her brother. She smiled at her brother.

"Something like that Knockey." She replied back. "Whatcha looking at?" She asked him. While walking over to him. Wondering what he was looking at on his pad.

"Some old photos of me and Breakdown. And with some old photos of our creators." He replied back. While looking back at the photos that were on the pad.

She placed her servo on his left shoulder. "I know that it was tough and rough for you when you lost Breakdown." She said to her brother. Knockout looked at his sister.

"Yes. It was. I miss him sis. He was the love of my life. And now he is gone." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Snowfall knew what her brother had been through. He lost a friend. A best friend to be exact. And he was also the love of his life. She looked and she chuckled. Knockout looked at her.

"What." He asked her. She pointed at the photo. He looked at it and he also chuckled. What she was pointing at was a photo of their creators.

"I remember this sis. It was the time when our creators were online." Sighs. "I do miss them sis. But I am also glad that our master found you before the Autobots did." He said to his sister.

She sat herself up and she sat on the table. "Yeah. I remember. Lord Megatron first found me when I was lost and almost out of energon. I still... remember that day." She said to her brother.

Flashback:

"I must find a way to find my brother. Where is he?" She said to herself. She walked. "I need to find energon." She said to herself. Her system was close to shutting down. She immediately collapsed on her knees. She thought her life was done for. Soon she felt being lifted up off the ground. She slowly looked and she saw a silver and gray purple mech. With red optics. "W...who are you?" She asked the stranger in a weak voice.

"Shh. Save your strength femme." He says and whispers to her. He looked at her and he noticed that she looked almost like his Decepticon medic Knockout. "Why do you almost look like my Decepticon medic?" He asked her.

"W..who's the medic." She asked him in a weak voice. Wondering who the medic is.

"The medic we have. His name is Knockout." He replied back. Soon he heard her gasp. He looked at her. "What." He asked her.

"That's my brother's name." She replied back to the stranger in a weak voice. "I have been looking for him for years. Ever since we got separated." She said to the stranger in a weak voice.

"I see." He replied back. "Well I think my medic would be pleased that I have found his sister." He said to the femme. He then com-linked Soundwave for a bridge. "Soundwave. I need a bridge." He said to Soundwave through the com link. "And Knockout. I have found someone who is saying that they know you. I am bringing her to the med bay." He said to Knockout through the com link. "Yes my Liege." Knockout replied back through the com link.

Flashback Ends:

"You okay sis." He asked her. Looking at her he knew that she was sad and upset about something.

"I guess so. It feels like our master has helped me a lot. Like almost being a sire figure. Because I almost remember most of our creators. But by the time I arrived here I still needed a sire figure." She said and explained to her brother.

"I know sis. And I am glad that our master has helped you." He replied back.

Snowfall then was thinking of the time when their master helped her with other things. "I am actually remembering some things. But some are bad memories. And I remember our master helped me get through what I was going through." She said to her brother. Soon she saw a memory that she didn't like and she immediately went straight into a fit.

Knockout saw this and he immediately went over. "Hey sis. Relax. Sis. Come on." He said to his sister. Trying to get through to her. He saw that it wasn't working. And that he wasn't getting through to his sister. He immediately ran out of the med bay to get his master.

Megatron was sitting on his throne looking things over. He was reading something when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked up and he saw Knockout. "Knockout. What is it?" He asked him. With his voice almost filled with worry.

"My Liege. It's my sister. She's in the med bay. She's giving those fits again. And I know that you are the only one to get through to her. I tried to get through to her but it didn't work." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron immediately got up and he ran to the med bay.

Snowfall was on the floor shaking and fidgeting. That she couldn't stop. Soon the doors open in the med bay. Megatron looked and he saw Snowfall on the floor. Shaking compulsively. He quickly ran over and he lifted Snowfall up.

He went and he coaxed her. He then whispers soft things to her in her receptors. Which was helping and getting through to her. Soon she started to relax. She went and she immediately wrapped her servos around her master. Megatron sighs.

He went and he gently caressed her wings. Making her more relaxed. "Knockout. How much have these fits been going on? Has it been this bad?" He asked the medic. While looking at him.

Knockout shook his helm. "It's never been this bad before my Liege." He replied back.

Snowfall then went and she started slurring her speech. Megatron looked at her. Megatron sighs. "Knockout. Find a way to help her get through this. I know that you don't want anything to happen to her. But I also don't want anything to happen to her too. She's almost like a daughter that I have never had before." He said to Knockout.

Megatron then went back coaxing Snowfall. He never knew how bad it was until now. He knew that she had some fits but he never knew that it was this bad. He knew that Soundwave must know about her having these fits. Because they are together.

"Knockout. Contact Soundwave and tell him to get to the med bay." He said to Knockout. Knockout nodded and he immediately com-linked Soundwave.

"Soundwave. Lord Megatron is requesting to see you in the med bay. It is urgent." He said to Soundwave through the com link.

Megatron sat down holding Snowfall when the doors opened to the med bay. He looked up and he saw Soundwave.

"Soundwave. I need you to take her somewhere to where it is relaxing. She went into a fit. So maybe you can help her." He asked him.

Soundwave nodded. He walked over and he lifted his Sparkmate up. "Will take care of my sparkmate, master." He said to his master in a voice recording.

Megatron nodded. "You better. Because I don't want anything to happen to her. She's almost like a daughter that I never had." He said and explained to Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded. He walked out carrying his sparkmate. He knew a place that was relaxing. He went and he activated a bridge he then walked through.

Words: 1,373