Megatron Gets Sick

It was the next morning. Snowfall was walking. She was up. She was walking straight and heading towards her master's room. She wanted to meet with her master who she now calls her sire. She walked and she knocked on his doors. But she didn't get an answer. She went and his doors opened. She looked and she saw him still lying on his berth. Which he would usually be up by now. She walked over and she noticed that he wasn't looking like himself.

"S… sire. Are you okay." She said and asked her sire. Hoping that everything was okay.

Megatron slowly opened his optics. Hearing the sounds of his daughter's voice. He groaned. He really did not feel like himself at all. Which was unusual for him. He slowly looked down. And he saw Snowfall. "M… my child. G… get your brother." He says to her in a weak voice.

She nodded and she immediately ran out to fetch and get her brother. She knew that something was wrong. And that something wasn't right.

Knockout slowly got up. He walked out into the med bay. He stretched his biceps and his digits. Soon he heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked up and he saw his sister. And he saw that she looked worried.

"Sis. What's wrong?" He asked her.

"Knockey. It's well, I call him my sire. But it's our master. He doesn't look too well." She said and explained to her brother.

Knockout quickly went and he grabbed his stuff. He immediately ran out with his sister following after him.

Megatron groaned and moaned. His cooling fans started to kick on. He felt his whole body frame heating up and burning up. He soon heard his doors open to his room. He looked and he saw Knockout.

"My Liege. Are you okay?" He asked him.

"D… do I… look… alright… to… you." He said to Knockout in a weak voice. "I feel like... CRAP!!!" He said, while shouting the last word to Knockout.

Knockout immediately went back. "Sorry, my Liege." He said, apologizing to his master. He walked over gathering his items.

Snowfall walked over and she gently placed her servo on her sire's left cheek. "You're going to be okay, sire." She said and whispered to her sire. Megatron looked at her. He slightly smiled. She turned and she saw her brother walking over. She walked over to the other side of the berth. She climbed on and she held her sire's other hand.

Knockout went and he took his master's energon blood. He walked over to his master's desk. He placed his master energon blood under his microscope. He then looked through the microscope.

Snowfall went trying to cool down her sire. She knew that he was burning up and that he was feeling hot to the touch. Megatron slowly looked at Knockout. He immediately groaned. He then heard Snowfall's voice. "Shh. It's okay, sire. My brother is making sure that everything is okay." She said and whispered to her sire.

"I… know." He replied and whispered back to her in a weak voice. Soon they saw Knockout walking over.

"Knockey. What's the results on, my sire?" She asked her brother. Hoping that the results were good and not bad.

Knockout looked at her. He then heard a light growl coming from his master. He looked at his master.

"Sorry master. But I am afraid that you have come down with a bug." He said to his master. "But don't worry it's not contagious." He said to his master.

Snowfall smiled. Relieved that her sire was going to be alright and that he was going to be okay. She went and she hugged her sire. Megatron slightly smiled. "I love you, sire. And I am glad that you're going to be okay and that you're going to be alright." She said to her sire.

Knockout looked at his sister. Because of hearing her saying I love you sire. Megatron looked at Knockout. Megatron growled. "G… get… out." He said to Knockout in a weak voice. Knockout immediately grabbed all of his stuff and he immediately left. Now it was just Megatron and Snowfall alone in the room.

Snowfall looked at her sire. "Sorry, sire. I don't know what's gotten into my brother." She said, apologizing for her brother to her sire.

Megatron lightly chuckled. "It's fine, my little one." He replied back. "I think he's just jealous because of what you said to me." He said and explained to her.

She huffed. "Well, he's going to have to get used to it." She replied back. She jumped down off his berth and she walked into his washroom to grab a washrag.

Megatron watched her walk off into his washroom. He rested his optics. He was resting when he shivered. He felt something cold being placed on his forehead. He slowly opened his optics. He saw his daughter Snowfall. Well he now calls her his child. Because he always was there for her whenever Knockout wasn't around or wasn't able to be there for her. So he's like a sire figure to her. She's like a daughter that he's never had.

"Thank you, my child." He replied. "You don't have to do this." He said to his daughter. Snowfall looked at her sire.

"Sire. I am doing this. So just let me do it. You've been there for me in the past. So I am returning that favor." She said and explained to her sire.

Megatron slightly smiled. He nodded. "My child. I want you in charge for today. I don't want Starscream to be in charge." He said and explained to his daughter. "I know you will do well. Soundwave will help you with whatever you need." He said to his daughter.

She smiled. "I will. Don't worry, I will make sure that everything is running smoothly." She said and replied back to her sire. "But what do you want me to do if Starscream does something?" She asked her sire. Megatron huffed.

"Just tell him once I get back on my peds I will beat that seeker to death. To where he doesn't have any wings or legs." He said to his daughter.

She giggled. "I will." She said to her sire. She went and she kissed his left cheek. "Get well, sire. Just let me know if you need anything." She said to her sire.

"I will. Now get going and show that seeker who's boss." He said to his daughter. She nodded. She then walked off heading to the throne room. To be in charge, until her sire gets back on his peds and he starts feeling well.

Words: 1,120