Megatron's Ex-Lover Doesn't Know When To Stop

It was the next morning. Starscream was at the cave that he needed to work on and work at. He was walking and looking at his pad. He looked up and his eyes immediately widened. He was pissed at what he was seeing. And he knew his master would be pissed too.

"Scrap. My master is not going to be happy about this." The seeker said and whispered to himself.

He then messaged his master through the com link. Afraid of what his master was going to say.

"Master." The seeker says to his master through the com link.

"What is it, Starscream?" Megatron's voice said coming through the com link.

"Master. I need you done here at the caves. It happened again, my Liege." The seeker says to his master through the com link.

It was silent for a moment until shouting and yelling could be heard throughout the com link.

"I'll be right there." Megatron's voice said coming through the com link.

Starscream walked and he looked around. He was pissed. He was looking until he heard loud peds. And he knew those peds from anywhere. They belonged to his master. He looked and he saw his master.

Megatron looked and he was pissed. Very pissed. He only knew one option. Contact his ex-lover. Which he hated doing.

Megatron sighs.

"I have no choice but to do it. She is really starting to piss me off." He says to himself.

{"LightSphere."} He says calling out to LightSphere through the transmission.

{"Megsy. Finally you decided to contact me, my love."} LightSphere's voice said, coming through the transmission.

Megatron growled.

{"Don't you start calling me, my love. I ain't yours. I used to be. But that was eons ago during The Golden Age."} He replies back to her.

{"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, big guy."}
She said to Megatron.

Megatron rolled his optics.

{"So what do I owe the pleasure of you calling me and contacting me today."} She asked him.

{"Well, there is one certain problem that I have."} He says to her.

{"And what is that."} She asked him.

{"Why are you destroying everything that I have in the caves?"} He asked her, wanting to know why she is destroying all the items he has in the caves.

He waited for her to answer his question. Until he heard her start laughing.

She started laughing.

{"Do you think this is funny?"} He asked.

{"What do you think?"} She replies back.

{"This isn't funny, LightSphere."} He says.

{"To me it is."} She replies.

{"Well, it isn't funny."} He replies back.

{"It is to me."} She replies.

Megatron growled.

LightSphere giggled

{"Okay. So you were wanting to know why I destroyed all your items that were in the caves right?"} She asked him.

{"Yes."} He replies.

{"To get your attention doofus."} She says. Almost making fun of him.