Spending Time Alone With Sire By Meditating But Something Unexpected Happens

Megatron was sitting down on the floor doing his meditation already. He was deep into the meditation that he didn't hear the doors open to the room. Snowfall saw her sire sitting on the floor already doing his meditation. She quickly went over and she sat down next to her sire doing her meditation. Megatron sensed and he smelled that someone else was in the room. He then smelled the scent of his daughter Snowfall. And she was late.

"You're late, my child." He said, while still doing his meditation.

"Sorry, sire. I sorta forgot." She replied back. "I had some things to attend to and I got distracted and sidetracked." She said and explained to her sire.

"I see." He replied.

Snowfall was relaxing her mind. She was almost getting deep into her mind when she saw something. She went and she shook her helm. She went and she tried again. She slowly breathed in and out. She was almost into it until she saw it again. She immediately fell backwards hitting the back of her helm.

"OUCH!" She exclaimed.

Megatron jerked up. He looked and he saw his daughter on the floor in pain.

"Snowfall. What happened?" He asked her.

"I don't know." She replied back. While rubbing the back of her helm. "I tried doing that meditation and I can't." She said to her sire.

Megatron got up and he sat her down. He then bent down. "Okay. Close your eyes and try to think of something that brings you happiness." He says to her.

She nodded. "Okay." She replied back. She closed her eyes. She tried thinking of something that brings her happiness. She was thinking of it until the same thing came back. She shook her helm.

Megatron looked at her and he noticed that something was bothering her. And he didn't know what it was. And he wanted to find out what was bothering his daughter. He went and he sat down next to her.

"My child. What is bothering you?" He asked her.

"I don't know, sire." She replied back. "I am seeing something. And I can't explain it. And I don't like it, sire." She said and explained to her sire.

"What exactly are you seeing, my child? Just explain the part to me that you are seeing." He asked her.

She went and she closed her eyes. Trying to meditate. Soon she saw the thing again.

"Well. What I am seeing. He is big and huge. But he has horns. Which is really weird." She said and replied back to her sire. "But the scariest part I see, sire is." She said to her sire, stopping on what she was about to say.

Megatron didn't like hearing the horn part. He was thinking and he knew what she was talking about and who she was seeing. He was thinking that she was seeing Unicron. But he decided to ask her to see if she is really seeing Unicron and he wanted to keep on going until he figures out what is really bothering her.

"Is what, my child. What do you see and what are you seeing." He said and asked her wanting to know what she was seeing.

"Optics. The optics are purple, sire." She said and replied back to her sire.

Megatron's eyes immediately widened. He knew what she was talking about. And what she was seeing. She was talking and seeing Unicron The Chaos Bringer.

"Unicron." He said and whispered to himself. He looked and he noticed that she hadn't opened her optics.

"Snowfall." He said. He went and he tried to get her to come around but she wasn't.

"My child. Wake up." He asked her. Trying to get her out of what she was seeing. Because she was seeing Unicron.