One Month Later: Snowfall & Soundwave's Sparkling Is Close To Full Development

It was the next morning. Knockout was in the med bay looking over things. He then noticed it was time for his sister's annual checkup. It is one month and the child is at the stage of being fully developed. He then messaged his sister through the bond that they shared as brother and sister.

'Sis. Are you awake?' Knockout asked his sister through the bond that they shared.

'I am now.' Snowfall replied back. 'What do you need?' Snowfall asked him.

'It's been one month. And I checked your medical papers and files. And it's actually time for your checkup. Since the sparkling is at the stage of being fully developed and due I think in the next 5 months or 6 give it a take.' Knockout replied back.

She groaned.

'Do I have too, Knockey.' Snowfall asked him.

'Yes. Yes you do.' Knockout replied back. 'Or do you want me to get Lord Megatron and Soundwave involved.' Knockout asked her.

Snowfall sighs.

'No. I'll be there.' Snowfall replied back.

'Good. I'll be waiting.' Knockout replied. 'Because if you don't show up. I'm going to let Lord Megatron and Soundwave know that you didn't even show up for your checkup.' Knockout said and explained to his sister.

'I'll be there. I promise.' Snowfall replied back.

Soon the bond ended.

Knockout had everything ready and he waited for his sister. Soon the doors opened in the med bay. He looked and he saw his sister.

Snowfall walked in.

She walked over and she sat down on the med berth.

Knockout walked over and started his examination.

"Tired." Snowfall said out loud.

"Huh." Knockout replied back.

"Tired. I am tired." Snowfall said.

"That's completely understandable." Knockout replied back.

"Understandable. What do you mean, understandable." Snowfall asked him.

"What I meant. Is that you are tired because you are carrying." Knockout replied back.

"Of course I'm carrying you dip shit." Snowfall said to her brother. While cursing at him.

"Sis. Watch your intake." Knockout replied.

"Oh. Just shut up you asshole." Snowfall said.

Knockout got up and he walked over to his counter.

"Moody." Knockout replied.

"What." Snowfall said.

"Moody. You are being a jerk and being a complete asshole." Knockout replied.

"You just cussed." Snowfall replied back.

Knockout turned and he looked at his sister.

"You cussed at me. So what makes a difference?" Knockout asked her.

"I'm a femme. That's a big difference. Never cuss at a femme." Snowfall replied back.

Megatron was walking when he heard voices from the med bay. Almost sounding like yelling and shouting. He walked over and the doors slid open to the med bay. He looked and he saw his daughter and her brother arguing.

"You're really starting to drive me up the walls sis." Knockout said.

"Oh shut up you, dipstick." Snowfall replied back.