Her Sire Isn't Going To Let Starscream Get Away With It

Megatron walked heading towards the torture chamber. He cracked his knuckles waiting to punch the seeker. He wanted to do some damage to that seeker after what he did to his daughter. Megatron wasn't going to let this one slide. He approached the doors that led to the torture chamber. The doors slid open. He looked and he saw Starscream still unconscious. Megatron walked inside and he pulled out a chair and he sat down waiting for the seeker to awake and to come around.

Starscream was slowly starting to come around. He groaned which caught the attention of the warlord.

Megatron quickly looked and he saw Starscream coming around. He got up and he walked over. He waited until he opened his optics.

Starscream slowly opened his optics. He groaned in agony. But he slowly looked up and he saw his master. Starscream immediately yelped. He quickly got up but Megatron grabbed him before he got the chance to run.

Megatron went and he punched Starscream in his stomach and in his tanks. Starscream immediately groaned. Starscream went and he accidentally kicked his master in the groin.

Megatron immediately went down cupping his groin. He looked and saw Starscream running but he shot Starscream with his fusion cannon hitting him directly in the back.

"AARGH!!!!" Starscream said, yelling and groaning in pain.

Steve, and Peter were walking in the halls when they saw Starscream groaning in pain. Soon they saw their master walking out of the torture chamber. They saw their master slowly walking over to Starscream and they saw him lifting Starscream up.

Megatron turned and he saw Steve and Peter. "LEAVE!!!!" He yelled and shouted. Both Steve and Peter left.

Soon before anyone and everyone knew it. Both Megatron and Starscream were both fighting in the halls. Starscream went and he shot his missiles directly towards his master. Which was a huge and big mistake. Megatron immediately moved out of the way and the shot missed him. Megatron quickly drew his blade out. He immediately charged after Starscream.

Starscream immediately ran for his life. He was running. He was slowly losing energon. He kept running. He even heard his master yelling and shouting.

"GET BACK HERE STARSCREAM!!!!" Megatron's voice boomed yelling and shouting to Starscream.

Megatron ran looking in every corner. He didn't even see the seeker. "WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU STUPID SEEKER!" Megatron said and yelled out loud. Megatron walked and he finally found Starscream. Limping and losing energon. He walked over to Starscream.

Starscream slowly turned and he saw his master. Soon he was lifted up in the air. Choking and gasping for air.

Megatron went and he dug his claws and talons into the seekers neck. He then pulled Starscream closer and he whispered in his receptors in a deadly tone.

"Don't think I will let this slide." He said and whispered in the seekers receptors while chuckling evilly. He went and pulled Starscream's wings off. Starscream immediately yelled in pain.

"MY LIEGE!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!" He said to his master. Begging for him to stop. But he realized that he wasn't stopping. He kept going on like a crazy lunatic.

Knockout was walking in the halls. He looked up and he saw his master going crazy on Starscream because of what he did to Snowfall. He quickly ran over and he took his master off of Starscream.

"Master. Stop. I think he's had enough. I think he's already learned his lesson." He said to his master. Telling him to stop.

"No. Not after what he did to your sister. And to my daughter." He said to Knockout. He immediately went straight towards Starscream.