She Finds Out That She Is Sparked

It was the next morning. Snowfall was up but she was walking to the med bay because she wasn't feeling well. She approached the doors to the med bay. They opened and she walked inside and she sat down on the med bay. She heard the other doors open in the med bay she looked and she saw her brother Knockout. Knockout stepped out of his room that was connected to the med bay but he looked up and he saw his sister sitting on the med berth.

"Sis. Is everything okay?" He asked her. Hoping that everything was okay.

She shook her helm. "No. I don't feel well, Knockey. And I don't know why." She replied back. "So I need you and I request you to do a scan on me." She said and asked her brother.

Knockout nodded. He walked over and he grabbed his scanner. He walked over to his sister. He turned on his scanner and he scanned her from her helm to her tanks. Once the scan was done he looked at what the results were shown on the scanner. He immediately gasped.

Snowfall looked at her brother. Seeing his facial expression says to her that something was wrong. And she wanted to know what was wrong with her and why she wasn't feeling well.

"Knockey. Is something wrong?" She asked him. Hoping that nothing was wrong.

Knockout shook his helm but he smiled. He looked at his sister.

"Nothing is wrong sis. I won't tell you but here, take a look for yourself." He said and replied back while handing her the scanner.

She took the scanner and she looked at it. Her eyes immediately widened at what she was seeing. She immediately squealed. Knockout squinched his optics by his sister squealing so loudly.

"Oh. Sorry Knockey." She said, apologizing to her brother for squealing.

Knockout shook his helm. "It's fine, sis." He replied back. He walked over and he printed out the results. He then walked back over to his sister. "Here. Take this. It's the results on the scan to show Soundwave." He said to his sister.

She nodded. She took the paper and she walked out heading to her mate's room. She walked and she approached the doors. The doors slid open. She looked and she saw her mate lying on the berth and still in recharge. She walked over. She bent down and she whispered in his receptors. In a seductive voice.

"Soundy. Oh baby, it's time to wake up." She said in a seductive voice, while whispering in his receptors.

Soundwave stirred in his sleep hearing the voice. He slowly turned over. Snowfall sighs.

"Okay. Time for evasive maneuvers." She said and whispered to herself. "Plan B activated. Time to bring in Laserbeak." She said and whispered to herself again. She walked over and she tapped Laserbeak on her head. Laserbeak slowly woke up. By feeling someone or somebody tapping her head. She looked and she saw Snowfall. Laserbeak knew the plan already.

They both went into the washroom doing things and making sure Soundwave heard them. Which he did.

He slowly woke up. He rubbed his optics. He looked and he didn't see his mate. Soon he heard something coming from the washroom. He slowly got up and he walked to the washroom. He looked and his eyes immediately widened. But he was confused at what his sparkmate and his drone bird was doing.

"What on Cybertron are you two doing?" He asked them. Wondering what on Cybertron they are doing.

Both Snowfall and Laserbeak jumped up, getting startled by hearing Soundwave's voice.

"Uh. I was helping Laserbeak get ready." She replied back. "Right Laserbeak." She asked her.

*"Chirp."* Laserbeak replied back.

Soundwave raised an optic brow. He looked at his mate but he looked at his drone bird. "Hmm. Sure. Something is up. And you know perfectly well Laserbeak that I can sense it." He said and explained to Laserbeak.

*"Chirp Chirp."* She replied back.

Laserbeak then flew out. Soundwave watched Laserbeak fly out into the other room. Snowfall walked over and she wrapped her servos around Soundwave. Soundwave smiled. Feeling his mate wrapping her servos around him.

"Soundy. I have something to tell you and to show you." She said to Soundwave.

Soundwave looked at her. "Oh. And what's that?" He asked her. He then saw her handing him a paper. He took the paper. He opened it. Once he opened it. His eyes immediately widened. He then looked at his sparkmate.

"Sweet spark. Is this true?" He asked her. He looked at her and he saw her nodding telling him that it was true. Soundwave soon had tears of lubricant pouring out from his optics. He turned and he immediately hugged his sparkmate.

"I can't believe it. We're going to be a sire and a carrier." He said to his sparkmate. His voice filled with happiness and joy. He let her go and he looked back at the results. He wiped his tears but they were still coming.

"So. Do you want a mech or a femme Soundy. And what name should we give her and him." She asked him.

Soundwave looked at her. "That I don't know." He replied back. "But maybe we can name the mech or femme SilverAngel." He asked her. He looked at her and saw her smiling.

"That's a good name for our young one." She replied back.

"So. Is this why you and Laserbeak were doing that thing?" He asked her. He soon heard Laserbeak chirping from the other room.

*"Chirp."* *"Chirp."* *"Chirp."* *"Chirp."* *"Chirp."* Laserbeak said, giving her full statement. That this wasn't her idea.

Soundwave rolled his optics and he shook his helm. "Alright Laserbeak. I get it. This wasn't your idea. So calm down." He said to Laserbeak.

Snowfall looked at Soundwave. Soundwave looked at her. Snowfall sighs.

"TRAITOR LASERBEAK!" She said and shouted to Laserbeak.

*"Chirp."* *"Chirp."* *"Chirp."* Laserbeak replied back. Making a funny joke. And not saying a nice word.

Soundwave gasped. "LASERBEAK!" Soundwave shouted.

"What did she say about me?" She asked him.

Soundwave gulped. "Well. Hehe. She said that this was all your fault and that you were almost being an idiot for getting her almost in trouble." He said to his sparkmate.

Snowfall gasps. "LASERBEAK!" She shouted. "I actually have some words of my own." She replied. Soundwave immediately covered her intake. Snowfall moved his servo.

"What was that for?" She asked him.

"For you not to say something bad or to have you and Laserbeak get into a fight." He said and explained to her.

"Me getting into fights. Never." She replied back. "But maybe meditation could help and work." She said to Soundwave.

Soundwave looked at his internal clock. "Sweet spark. Weren't you supposed to be meeting your sire in a private room and doing meditation together." He said and asked her.

She immediately gasped. "Oh scrap. I forgot." She replied back. "I got so carried away with me finding out that we are expecting and now with Laserbeak." She said to Soundwave.

*"CHIRP!"* Laserbeak shouted and yelled.

Soundwave growled and he muttered some Cybertronian curse words. He soon almost had enough.

"Laserbeak. If I was you I would zip it for right now." He said to Laserbeak. Giving her a final warning to be quiet. Soon Laserbeak was quiet and she didn't say a single word or a single thing.

Snowfall went and she kissed Soundwave on his cheeks. He smiled. He went and he kissed her back. "I'll see you later." She said to Soundwave. He nodded and he watched her walk off. Snowfall then walked off heading to the private room to mediate with her sire. She hopes she doesn't get put down or doesn't get into trouble for being late or forgetting about this.

Words: 1,309