The Past Returns And Never Goes Away From Knockout's And Snowfall's Family

It was the next morning. Snowfall was waking up. She then heard a knock on the door. She got up and she walked over. The doors slid open and she saw her brother.

"Knockey. Is something wrong?" Snowfall asked him

He looked at his sister.

"I think so. I didn't want to tell our master without you going with me. But I feel like the past is coming back." Knockout said and replied back to his sister.

She looked at him.

"The past. You mean with our sire's brother who was jealous of our sire being sparkmates with our carrier." Snowfall asked him.

"Yes. But I am more worried about you." Knockout said to his sister.

She turned and she looked at Soundwave. She then looked at her stomach. Where her sparkling was developing.

"Let's go inform my sire." Snowfall said to her brother.

He nodded.

They both walked off heading to Lord Megatron's room.

Megatron was lying in his oil baths when he heard Knockout's voice and his daughter's voice.

"Master." Knockout's voice said.

"Sire." Snowfall's voice said.

"In here Knockout and Snowfall." Megatron said, responding back to them.

Soon he saw them walking in.

"My Liege. Both me and my sister need to speak to you." Knockout said to his master.

Megatron looked at Knockout. He then looked at his daughter. He then noticed that something was wrong.

"What is it? And what's wrong." Megatron said and asked Knockout. "Because I can see the expression on your sister's faceplates that it isn't good." Megatron said to Knockout.

"That's because it isn't master." Knockout said and replied back to his master.

"Sire. It's something that has to do with mine and Knockout's family." Snowfall said and explained to her sire.

"What about with your family?" Megatron asked her.

Knockout sighs.

"Master. It's with our Sire's brother." Knockout said and replied back to his master.

"What about him?" Megatron asked him.

"Master. You see. A long time ago. During the well ancient times and before the war even started. Our Sire's brother was jealous of our carrier being with our sire." Knockout said and explained to his master.

"I see. But what does it have to do with your sister? Just curious." Megatron said and asked him.

"Our sire was jealous of our carrier being with our sire master. But when Snowfall was born. Sire had noticed that his brother and our uncle tried stealing and taking her away." Knockout said and explained to his master.

Megatron looked at Knockout. He then looked at his daughter.

"Is this true my child?" Megatron asked her.

She nodded.

"Yes, sire." Snowfall said and replied back to her sire. "I remember some memories of my father telling me about our uncle. And I remember our uncle trying to take me away from my sire and carrier and my brother." Snowfall said and explained to her sire.

"Well, I'll tell you this. To the both of you. I will protect the both of you as much as I can. Including you Snowfall. Because you are carrying." Megatron said to both Knockout and Snowfall.

Knockout nodded.

Snowfall nodded.

Knockout excused himself and went back to his med bay to work.

Snowfall stayed behind.

Megatron looked and he noticed that she was scared and nervous. And who couldn't blame her.

"Snowfall. Hand me that towel." Megatron asked her.

She walked over and she grabbed the towel. She walked over and handed the towel to her sire.

He grabbed the towel.

"Thank you." Megatron said to his daughter.

"You're welcome, sire." Snowfall said and replied back to her sire.

Megatron got up and dried himself off. He then walked to his room.

Snowfall followed after her sire.

"So. Your uncle. Do you know much about him?" Megatron asked his daughter.

"Almost but not really." Snowfall said and replied back to her sire.

Megatron nodded.

He walked over and sat down at his desk.

"You know that you will also have to let Soundwave know about this too." Megatron said to his daughter.