He Tries To Forget His Ex-Lover But He Can't & Ravage Is Discovered To Be Alive

It was the next morning. Snowfall was up and she was walking to the throne room. She already checked up with her mate Soundwave. She's happy that he is well and he is awake. And not only that the child is developing and she is feeling it. She walked and she approached the doors leading to the throne room. They slid open but she didn't see her sire. She looked and she only saw Starscream.

"Hey Starscream." She said out loud. Getting the seekers attention.

"What do you want?" The seeker asked her.

"Do you know where my Sire's at?" She asked him.

"No. How should I know? He goes wherever he pleases." The seeker says and replies back to her.

She sighs.

She walked over to the computers and she typed and she looked up to where his signal was located. She looked and she didn't see it.

"Strange. Sire's signal is not showing." She says out loud.

"Try looking into outer space." The seeker replied.

Snowfall shook her helm.

Snowfall looked more until his signal showed up. It was showing that he was on planet Kaon but why.

"Why is he on planet Kaon? I thought it was dead." She says out loud.

"We know it's dead. But your sire does whatever he wants." The seeker replied back.

She went and she activated a bridge. Soon the bridge opened.

"Are you stupid. Our master will not be pleased. He may want to be alone." The seeker says to her.

She ignores him. She went and she walked through. She walked out and she noticed what this place was. It was her sire's planet. Known as Kaon. She carefully walked and she walked across a bridge going over. She then noticed a statue that was of her sire.

"Hmm. Handsome sire." She said to herself.

She walked and entered the building. She walked until she saw a room with the doors cracked open. She slowly peeked through and she saw a figure. Which was her sire. She saw him sitting down with his servos on his helm. He looked angry and distressed. He wanted to forget something but he couldn't. She accidentally bumped into a little statue which fell and shattered. Making the warlord look up.

Megatron quickly looked up hearing something shatter.

"Who's there?" His voice said. Asking the unknown intruder.

She immediately gulped. She didn't know what to say. She stood not moving a muscle.

Megatron got up and he walked into a different room.

Snowfall looked and she saw her sire was gone.

Megatron stood and was right behind her. He then leaned against the wall.

Snowfall was still looking until she heard a voice.

"Snowfall." The voice said.

Snowfall immediately fell forwards right into the room where her sire was. She went and she hit the floor.

"Ow!" She exclaimed.

She turned and she saw her sire walking towards her.

"What on Kaon are you doing here?" He asked her.

"I was looking for you." She replied.

"Daughter. I wanted to be alone." He says to her.

"But why?" She asked.