Soundwave Gets Something Back That He Thought Was Lost And Gone Forever

Starscream was standing in the throne room looking over the missions that he had completed. He was looking into it when he heard a bridge open. He looked and he saw the princess walking out.

"Find him." The seeker asked her.

"Yeah. And he's right here, Starscream." She replied.

Soon Megatron stepped out. He looked and he saw Starscream.

"Starscream. Have you finished those missions that I assigned you to?" He asked the seeker.

"Yes, master. Here's the pad." The seeker said.

He walked over and he handed his master the pad.

Megatron looked at it and he was pleased.

"Excellent work, Starscream. I normally don't say that. But get to work on the other missions that I assigned you to." He says to the seeker.

"Yes, master." The seeker replied back.

"Sire. I am heading to the med bay to give Soundwave the surprise." She says to her sire.

Megatron nodded.

Knockout had left the med bay while Soundwave was resting and in a deep recharge. He was resting and in a deep recharge that he didn't even hear the doors open to the med bay. But soon he heard a voice.

"Soundy." The voice said.

Soundwave slowly opened his optics. He looked down and he saw his sparkmate.

He smiled.

"Hey my dear." He says.

"Hey yourself." She replies.

"So. What do I owe this pleasure to you seeing me, my dear." He asks her.

She walked over and she gently lifted his visor up. She went and she gently caressed his right cheek with her digits. Soundwave closed his eyes and he purred, feeling the warmth that he was receiving from his mate's servos.

He chuckled.

"My dear. There's something you're keeping from me." He says to her.

"No. I'm not. But there is something that I want to give to you." She says and replies back.

"Oh. And what's that?" He asks her.

"This." She replies.

Soon the doors open to the med bay. Soundwave looked but he didn't see anyone. But he looked down. And he was shocked and surprised at what he was seeing.

"Ravage." He says and whispers with his voice above a whisper that it didn't make a whisper.

"Yes. Hi sire. It's been eons." Ravages says and replies back.

Soon Soundwave had tears of lubricant pouring out from his optics.

Snowfall went and she hugged her mate. Soundwave immediately hugged his mate. He couldn't stop crying because he thought he had lost Ravage during the war because of the Autobots.

Ravage walked over and he jumped up on the med berth that Soundwave was lying on. Soundwave turned and he looked at Ravage. He went and he immediately grabbed Ravage and he hugged him.

Ravage squirmed being hugged from his sire.

"Sire. I hate these hugs. And you know that." He says to his sire.

"I don't care. I thought I had lost you." Soundwave replies back.

Soon he let go of Ravage. Soundwave then looked at his mate.

"Where did you find him?" He asks her.

"My sire and I found him on Kaon." She replied.

"Kaon. What were you doing on Kaon?" He asks her.

"Looking for my sire." She replies back.

"I see. And do you know that the bridge isn't good for our sparkling? Since it's starting to develop." He says and replies back to her.

She sighs.

"I know. And I am sorry. But I think our sparkling is fine." She says and replies back.

"Hmm. It better be. Or I will not be happy." He says to her.

"I know." She says and replies back. "So. How come you didn't say anything to me about being like a sire already." She asks him.

"It didn't come to my mind. But not only that, I really didn't like to talk about it because I thought I had lost him forever because of the Autobots." He says and explains to her.

"It's okay. I understand Soundy." She replies back.

Ravage jumped down stretching his paws and back.

"Dating." Ravage says.

"Huh." Snowfall says.

"What." Soundwave replies.

"Dating. Since and when have you two been together and dating?" Ravage asks them.

"Uh." Snowfall says.

"Hmm." Soundwave replied.

"You don't know. Do you." Ravage asks them.

"We do." They both replied back and said to Ravage.

Ravage chuckled.

"Okay. Then how long have you two been together?" Ravage asks them.

"About 18 or 19 days since we've been together." Soundwave says to Ravage.

"I see." Ravage replies back. "And what about the unborn sparkling. How long have you known about it?" Ravage asks them.

"It's been about 10 days since Soundwave and I found out we were expecting." She says and replies back to Ravage.

Megatron was sitting on his throne when the doors slid open. He looked and he saw Starscream walking in. Starscream walked over and he handed his master the pad. Megatron took the pad. He looked at it and he was very pleased.

"Excellent work, Starscream. But might I ask. Why are you completing your missions?" He asked the seeker.

"To be honest with you master. I really don't know." The seeker says to his master.

Megatron nodded.

Soon the seeker left.

Megatron was surprised. But he didn't care because he was at least doing and completing his mission.

He checked his internal clock and he noticed it was almost getting late. He got up off his throne and he walked out heading to the med bay to check on his daughter and with Soundwave.

Snowfall was in a deep charge while Soundwave was up and trying to make her and get her to feel comfortable. He then heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked up and he saw his master.

Megatron chuckled.

"I see that my child is already in a recharge." He said and asked Soundwave.

"Yes. She is. Making sure that she is comfortable. I don't want her to wake up. I want her to have a full recharge." He said and replied back to his master.

"Yes. Same here, Soundwave. I want my child to have a full recharge. I don't want her to have a bad recharge where she doesn't get any rest." He said and explained to Soundwave.

Megatron looked and he noticed Ravage was asleep and sleeping on the other med berth.

"Well, I better get going. To get a good night's recharge myself. Anyways night Soundwave." He said to Soundwave.

"Night master." Soundwave said and replied back to his master.

Megatron then walked off heading to his own room for a good night's recharge.

Soundwave went and he kissed the top of his sparkmates helm.

"Night sweet spark. Sleep well. I love you." He said to Snowfall.

He laid down and soon he fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.