Megatron Gets An Unexpected Visit From His Ex-Lover: Part 3

It was the next morning. Megatron slowly woke up. He got up. He walked to his doors and he walked out. He was heading to the throne room but he saw one of his Vehicons walking towards him.

"My Lord. There is someone in the throne room that is requesting to see you." The Vehicon said to his master.

"Do you know who this person is?" He asked him.

"No. I don't. And the person didn't give me the name either or they didn't want to say why they wanted to see you." He said and replied back to his master.

"I see." He replied back to the Vehicon.

Megatron walked and he approached the doors leading to the throne room. The doors slid open. He looked up and his eyes immediately widened at what he was seeing. He rubbed his optics hoping he wasn't seeing and hoping that he was dreaming. He looked and it wasn't dreaming. This was real.

He hissed. He walked over and he sat down on his throne.

"What do you want, LightSphere?" He asked her. "And why are you here?" He asked her again. Wondering and wanting to know why she was here.

If you don't know. Here's the little backstory. LightSphere used to be Megatronus/Megatron's girlfriend or sparkmate whatever you can call it. But she once broke his spark. Because he confessed his feelings to her and apparently she didn't have the feelings or she didn't return the same feelings back to him. So he ended their relationship.

"I am sorry for this unexpected announcement, Megsy." LightSphere replied back to him.

Megatron immediately slammed his fists down on his armrest to his throne.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY OR CALL ME THAT NICKNAME EVER AGAIN!" He shouted and yelled.

"Look. I am sorry for what I did to you. And I was wrong for what I did." She replied back to him. "I made a mistake. And I messed up." She says to him.

Megatron turned and he glared at his Ex-Lover. He immediately spat at her.

"Mistake. I'll tell you who made the mistake." He says to her. "It was you. I loved you. I even confessed my feelings to you. And for what. What did I get? Pity. I didn't get anything or nothing. You didn't return the same feelings back to me that I had for you." He said and explained to her.

She stepped closer but she heard a growl and a hiss coming from him. It was a warning telling her to stay away from him and not come any closer to him.

Megatron watched her. His claws and talons tapped alongside his armrest. He wanted to do damage to her. But he couldn't. He's not that person. Even though he has killed thousands of Cybertronians that were mech and femme. He just couldn't do it. Because he had a daughter. Soon the doors open to the throne room. He looked and he saw his daughter.

"Oh. Did I interrupt something, sire." She asked him.

LightSphere turned and she looked at Megatron.

"Megsy. I didn't know you had a daughter." She asked him. Surprised that he had a daughter.

Megatron looked at her. He slowly got up off his throne and he walked and he cornered her into a wall.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT NAME EVER AGAIN!" He says and yells to her. "And so what if I have a daughter. That ain't any of your business. You stupid and ugly femme." He said to her while spatting at her.

Snowfall was shocked seeing her father's behavior and reaction. She was upset and mad.

"SIRE!" She yelled to her sire.