Confessing Feelings To Soundwave

Snowfall was walking. She was really nervous about expressing her feelings to Soundwave. But she knew that her master was right. She had to tell Soundwave before it was too late. She walked and she saw Steve. Steve looked up and he saw Snowfall.

"Hey Snowfall." Steve said to her. Telling her hi and being friendly.

"Hi Steve. Uh. By any chance do you know where Soundwave is?" She asked him. Hoping he knew where he was.

"The last time I saw him was in the throne room." He replied back. "But you might want to check his room. He's usually in his room at this time." He said to Snowfall.

"Okay. Thank you. That's all I needed to hear." She said to Steve. She then walked off heading to Soundwave's room.

She walked and she approached his doors. She was going to knock but his doors opened. She looked up and she saw Soundwave standing right in front of her.

"Hey. Uh Soundwave. Can we talk in private?" She asked him. She looked at him and she saw him nodding. He let her inside his room. She then walked inside and she sat down on his berth.

Soundwave walked over to his berth and he sat down next to Snowfall. "What do you want to say to me?" He asked her, using a voice recording.

"Soundwave. I..I uh." She couldn't say it. She was nervous. She wanted to tell him, but she couldn't bring herself up to say it.

Soundwave chuckled. He then whispered to her using his real voice. "Say it. Go on. It's just you and me." He said and whispered to her using his real voice.

She continued to talk without being surprised that Soundwave used his real voice instead of his voice recordings. "I..I um. I have... feelings for you." She said, finally confessing her feelings that she has for him. She then waited for a response for him. Until she finally got one. And it wasn't what she was expecting.

"I also have feelings for you." He replied using his real voice. He looked at her and saw her intake drop open because of hearing his real voice for the first time. He chuckled. "Surprised by hearing my real voice instead of my voice recordings." He asked her.

"Yes I am surprised. I have never heard your real voice before." She said to Soundwave. "But why didn't you tell me that you had feelings for me." She asked him.

Soundwave looked at her. "Well. Why didn't you tell me that you had feelings for me?" He asked her. "But I didn't tell you because I decided to let you tell me first how you feel about me." He said to Snowfall.

"Oh. I see." She replied back. Before she could say anything else Soundwave immediately kissed her. Her eyes immediately widened. But soon her eyes closed.

Soundwave went and he wrapped his servos around her. Snowfall went and she wrapped her servos around him. The kiss was endless. Soon they backed away from each other.

Soundwave looked at her. He went and he gently caressed her cheeks with his digits. She smiled and she closed her eyes feeling the warmth from his servos that she was receiving.

"I love you, Snowfall." He says to her. Smiling and looking at his beautiful girlfriend/sparkmate.

Snowfall smiled. "I love you too, Soundwave." She replied back. "And I am glad we both confessed our feelings for each other." She said to Soundwave.

He nodded. "Yes. So am I." He replied back. He then looked at his desk looking at his computers when he heard his mate saying his name.

"Soundwave." She said getting his attention. He turned and he looked at her.

"Hmm. Yes. What is it?" He asked her. Looking at her and waiting for a response until he got one.

"Soundwave. I..I am ready for that big step. If you are." She said and asked him, while looking at him.

Soundwave looked at her. "Are you sure?" He asked her. "Because if we do this. We are bonded forever." He said and explained to her.

She nodded. "Yes. I am sure." She replied back. "I love you, Soundwave. And I want to be yours and I don't want to have no one else but you Soundwave." She said to Soundwave.

Warning: Mature if you are under the age 18 please leave. If you cringe at lemon then please leave.

Soundwave went and he gently laid her down. He looked at her. He loved her from the moon to Cybertron. He went and he gently pressed his lips against hers.

Snowfall moaned, feeling his lips against hers. She went and she gently caressed the lines that were on his chest. Soundwave cussed a shiver going down his back.

Soundwave went and he traced around on her codpiece with his digits. He heard his mate let out a moan. He chuckled. "Are you... sensitive?" He asked her. While looking at her.

"N..no. I am not sensitive." She replied back. Soon she felt it again and a moan escaped from her throat. She heard Soundwave chuckle.

"You are sensitive." He replied back. He went and he kissed her. "Now. Are you ready for the part, my dear." He asked her. With his voice filled with a hint of lust.

She nodded. She then opened her valve. She laid back when she heard a clicking noise. She then felt Soundwave climbing on top of her. She looked at him with him looking back at her.

"My dear. This will hurt. But the pain will subside." He says to her. Telling her that it will hurt but the pain will subside. She nodded. Soundwave went and he kissed her. He slowly went in breaking the seal in her valve.

Snowfall immediately winched and she cried in pain. "Shh. It's okay my dear. The pain will subside." He says and whispers to her. He went and he slowly moved trying not to hurt her.

She slowly moved. "You can move now, Soundwave." She says to him. He nodded. He then went and he thrusted in. Soundwave immediately groaned feeling her walls inside her valve slowly wrapping around his spike.

Snowfall moaned. She was enjoying this. Soundwave went and he thrusted in more. He was trying to pick up his pace. Snowfall immediately gasped. Feeling Soundwave's spike hitting her g-spot. She went and she kissed him with him kissing her back.

She was kissing Soundwave when she felt a knot forming in her tanks. She immediately groaned. "S...Soundwave. I.. am close." She said, telling him that she is close.

Soundwave grunted. He went further and he felt her overloading hard on his spike. Both Soundwave and Snowfall screamed their names in pure joy and pleasure. Soundwave went and he immediately went further. His back and his hips buckled. Soon he went deeper and he spilled his seed deep inside her. He immediately collapsed.

Both were panting. But they enjoyed every part of it. Soundwave went and he kissed her. She kissed him back but she felt his tongue pushing and entering her intake. She immediately moaned, feeling his tongue entering her intake.

Soundwave pushed his tongue into her intake. He went and he moved his tongue around in her intake savoring all the saliva that was inside her intake. He wanted to savor all her saliva. He then went and he curled his tongue upwards. Which by him doing that made the femme's vision go blurry. Soon they backed away with a string of lubricant breaking away.

"I love you, Snowfall. And you are mine. And no one else's." He said to Snowfall. While looking at her.

She smiled. "I love you too, Soundwave. And I am only yours." She replied back. She then got up and put her codpiece back on. "I better get going." She said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded.

"I'll see you later, Soundy." She said to him while walking away. "I am a lucky femme." She said and whispered to herself. Happy that she finally confessed her feelings to Soundwave and that she was finally his.

Soundwave watched her walk off. He immediately fell backwards landing on his berth. He shivered and he cussed after hearing his sparkmate calling him and giving him the nickname Soundy. It sounded unique. "I am a lucky mech." He said and whispered to himself. He was happy that both her and him confessed their feelings towards each other. He was finally hers and she was finally his.

Words: 1,430