Her Sire Discovers And He Finds Out The Truth

It was the next morning. Megatron was slightly feeling better. He was walking when he bumped into someone. He looked down and he saw his daughter. Snowfall looked up and she saw her sire. Megatron immediately gasped. He saw his daughter's left optic damaged and not working. Megatron slowly bent down. He slowly reached up and he lightly touched her left optic. She immediately flinched by her sire touching her left optic. He looked at his daughter.

"My child. What happened to your left optic? And how did this happen?" He asked her. Wanting to know how her left optic ended this way and how it got damaged.

She looked at her sire. She didn't want to tell him what happened. But she had to.

"I am waiting for an answer, my child." He said to his daughter. Waiting and wanting to hear from his daughter on how her left optic ended this way.

"Sire. You remember that I asked you what if Starscream does anything bad or if he does something. And you remember that you said to me that once you got back up on your peds that you would make sure that you would beat Starscream to death. And that you'll make sure that he didn't have any wings or any legs right." She asked him.

He looked at his daughter. "Yes. I do remember you asking me that and I do remember saying that to you. But why are you asking me this?" He asked her.

Until it clicked. He immediately turned his helm to his daughter.

"It was Starscream who did this to you, wasn't it." He asked her.

She didn't answer her sire's question. She immediately flinched when she heard her sire yell.

"IT WAS STARSCREAM, WASN'T IT! ANSWER ME!" He shouted and yelled.

"Yes, sire. It was Starscream." She replied back. Finally telling and giving the truth to her sire.

Megatron immediately growled. "My child. Have you tried getting your left optic fixed?" He asked her.

"Yes. My brother tried to fix it but he realized that it was damaged beyond repair." She said and explained to her sire.

Megatron Sighs. "Go and find Starscream, my child. Don't worry. Once you find him. I am going to sneak up on him. And that imbecile seeker wouldn't know what was coming or heading his way." He said to his daughter.

"Yes, sire." She replied back. She went and she walked off to find Starscream.

She was walking when she saw Starscream. She walked forward carefully. Trying to avoid the incident she had with him yesterday.

"Starscream." She said, getting his attention.

Starscream turned and he looked at her. He crossed his arms and he smiled and chuckled. Megatron quickly went and he stepped right behind Starscream.

"My, my, my. I guess my punching did do some damage to you. And I can see that it made you look not the same. Well how can I say it?" He says to her. But before he could finish the rest of his sentence he heard a deep voice which made him jump.

"How about I would say that you are dead Starscream." The deep voice said to Starscream.

Starscream turned and he immediately saw his master. He went and he turned and he tried to run off but Megatron quickly grabbed the seeker by his throat. He then went and he immediately pinned the seeker to the wall.

"How dare you hurt my child, Starscream." He said to Starscream.

Starscream looked at his master and at Snowfall. He then looked back at his master.

"But my Liege. She's not your daughter. I mean look at her." He said to his master. Telling his master that she isn't his daughter.

Megatron looked at his daughter. He then looked back at Starscream. "So. I considered her as a daughter. So what makes it any of your business." He asks him.