Snowfall Notices & Discovers That This Megatron Isn't Her Adopted Sire Megatron.

Warning: I really can't explain this. This may be a little horrific or horrified. I don't know how to explain it. But let's just say some gruesome sayings will be in it I guess I should say. Because with the evil Megatron. He's actually like a zombie Megatron. And he absorbs what he wants. He's actually a duplicate of the real Megatron.

It was the next morning. Snowfall was walking in the halls when she saw her sire walking. But he didn't look like himself. She slowly walked over. Being cautious and being careful.

"Sire." She said to her sire. Getting her Sire's attention.

Soon she saw her sire turning around.

But he didn't look like himself. Her eyes immediately widened.

"Sire. Please snap out of this." She said and asked him.

She was scared and she immediately messaged Soundwave through the com link.

"Soundwave. I need you. I'm in the halls, my love. Please hurry." She said to Soundwave through the com link.

"I'm on my way." He said and replied back to her through the com link.

Soon she was pushed into the wall.

She whimpered.

Megatron hissed and growled.

But what Snowfall didn't know was that this wasn't her adopted sire. Her real adopted sire Megatron was somewhere else and being controlled and being held captive.

The evil Megatron went and he extracted his tongue. This Megatron was more like a zombie terrorcon. He then sensed a child in her stomach. He muttered and stuttered his words. He went and he slowly almost pushed his sharp digits into her stomach.

Snowfall immediately screamed.

"SOUNDWAVE!!!!!!" She yelled.

Soundwave ran and he was shocked at what his optics were seeing. He saw his master in a way he had never seen him before. And he was seeing him about to kill his sparkling. He immediately ran over and he tackled his master to the ground. The evil Megatron extracted his tongue and it went directly towards Snowfall.

Snowfall immediately cried.

Her optics immediately rolled back into her helm.

Soundwave went and he immediately grabbed Snowfall's blade and he sliced the tongue off. The evil Megatron immediately screeched.

They both ran and they entered the med bay. They both hurried up and they strapped the evil Megatron down.

He hissed and growled.

Knockout walked in and saw his master and the most shocking way.

"Soundwave. What's wrong with our master?" He asked him.

"I don't know." He said and replied back to Knockout.

The evil Megatron extracted his parts and he broke the straps.

He immediately got up.

"SOUNDS! LOOK OUT!" Knockout yelled.

Soundwave turned.

His eyes immediately widened.

The evil Megatron went and he immediately extracted everything and he immediately grabbed Soundwave.

Soundwave squirmed.

"Knockout. Get Snowfall out of here NOW!" He said to Knockout. While yelling the last part to Knockout.