Somewhere To Get Away And To Relax

Soundwave stepped out of the bridge. He walked over and he sat down and he held his Sparkmate. He then looked up at the scenery. He then whispered to his sparkmate.

"Sweet spark. Relax and look at the scenery. It will help you relax." He said and whispered in her receptors.

Snowfall slowly turned. She looked and she saw the most beautiful scenery ever. She never knew that Earth had the most beautiful scenery.

She giggled. "It's beautiful, Soundy." She replied back. "I love it." She said to Soundwave.

Soundwave chuckled. "I figured that you would love it, my dear." He replied back. "Because I usually come here once in a while to relax and to clear my mind." He said and explained to her.

She smiled. She rested her helm on his chest. "I can see why you love relaxing here. It's beautiful." She replied.

Soundwave chuckled. "Indeed it is." He said. "If you don't mind if I ask you this. What happened in the med bay." He asked her. Wondering what exactly happened in the med bay.

"I almost rather not say my love. Lord Megatron would be able to tell you. He's the one that is usually able to help me get through it. Because he's been like a sire figure to me." She says to him.

"Yes. I know. I remember that, Snowfall." He replied. Knowing that his master has always been there for her. Being a sire figure for her. Whenever she needed it.

Snowfall then looked at the skies. She watched the clouds float by. She giggled. "I have a game that we can play, Soundy." She said, telling Soundwave that she has a game that they can play.

Soundwave looked at her. "Oh. And what game is that, my love." He asked her, wanting to know what game she had thought of.

"Okay. See that cloud there." She said and asked him, while pointing at the cloud.

Soundwave looked at the one cloud that she was pointing at

Soundwave looked at the one cloud that she was pointing at. "Yes. I do." He replied. Wondering and wanting to know what is special about that cloud.

"Soundy. That cloud has a heart. Look closer, silly." She said to him, telling him to look closer.

He looked closer. And she was right. It was shaped like a heart. He chuckled. "Yes you are right." He replied. "Okay. My turn." He said. "What does the shape of the cloud look like to you?" He asked her.

 "What does the shape of the cloud look like to you?" He asked her