Hoping And Waiting For Any Signs Of A Miracle: Part 4

It was the next morning. Knockout walked out of his room but he didn't see his sister. Which was weird. He shrugged his shoulders. He walked over and he started working on things.

Snowfall was in the throne room. It was just herself in the room. She went and she typed some things in. She clicked on the file. It was a folder that was stored with photos of her and Soundwave. She opened the file. She smiled. And chuckled. But she also had tears because she missed him. He was here but not here. He was in the med bay still unconscious and in a coma.

Megatron walked but was having leg issues. His left leg was the one giving him the issues. He usually gets these once in a while. He walked but his left leg didn't want to move. He growled in frustration. He went and he moved it until a sound of metal was heard. Megatron immediately went stiff and he couldn't move. He tried moving but he couldn't. He immediately growled in frustration. He then shouted for Knockout.

"OH! KNOCKOUT!!!!!!!" He yelled and shouted to Knockout.

Soon he heard peds running towards his direction. He looked and he saw Knockout. Knockout looked and he saw his master in a weird way.

"My Liege. What's wrong?" He asked him.

Megatron growled.

"It's my left leg you idiot." He replied back to Knockout.

Knockout walked over and he walked behind his master. He then saw the issues. He went and he pulled the metal piece.

Megatron tried to catch his balance until he went forward and he slammed hard on the floor. Hitting his chest hard.

Megatron groaned in pain. He slowly turned and he looked at Knockout.

"KNOCKOUT!!!! YOU IDIOT!" He said shouting and yelling at Knockout.

"Well, at least I got you moving again." He said and replied back to his master.

Megatron aimed his fusion cannon at Knockout. Knockout's eyes immediately widened.

"Sorry, my Liege." He said to his master.

Megatron slowly got up and he actually felt a lot better.

"Thank you, Knockout. But next time. Remind me or tell me when you are doing that." He said to Knockout.

"Yes, my Liege." He replied back to his master.

Megatron then walked off heading to the throne room. He walked and he approached the throne room. The doors slid open. He looked and he saw his daughter sitting on his throne and looking at her pad. He walked inside and he walked to his throne. He then bent down and he saw her looking at photos of her and Soundwave.

"We all miss him, my child." He said to his daughter.

Snowfall slightly jumped up. She looked and she saw her sire bent down to her level.

"I know. I do too. But I want him awake now. But I also need to think about our unborn sparkling." She says to her sire.

"Yes. You do. I don't want you to lose my GrandSparkling." He replied back to his daughter. "Just think positive, my child. Because I know that Soundwave wouldn't want you to get upset." He said to his daughter.

Soon they heard a voice through the com link and it was Knockout. And the sound of his voice yelling through the com link didn't sound good.

"SIS! I NEED YOU IN THE MED BAY NOW!!!! IT'S SOUNDWAVE!" He said to his sister yelling through the com link.

Snowfall immediately got up off her sire's throne and she immediately ran to the med bay.

Megatron watched her run off.