☁🌫Blackout🌫☁

A/N (Guys this is a very short chapter, i sort of rushed

A/N (Guys this is a very short chapter, i sort of rushed. Pls understand)

As Tanjiro and I walk down a path, I start to think about what I really want to say to the boy who saved me.

"Hey (Y/n)?" Tanjiro asks. I look at him. "Well since we are almost there, I need to tell you something. About my sister." He says.

"You can tell me anything." I say, smiling. Why is he so nervous? I start to see a small house surround by trees.

"Well sh-"

He was cut off by the door of the house being kicked down. What the heck?

A small girl with black hair and brown hair walked out. Suddenly she starts to run towards Tanjiro. "Nezuko!" He yelled, starting to cry. He ran towards her.

It was sweet to watch. Both started to cry a lot. They have such a good relationship. I wish I still had my siblings.

A man in the same type of haori as Tanjiro walked out and hugged them both. Then he looked at me. "Tanjiro, who is this?" He asked. Tanjiro wiped his eyes and laughed, "Oh, I'm sorry. This is (Y/n). I met her at final selection." He says

"Hello, it is nice to meet you." I say, bowing.

"It is my pleasure. I am Sakonji Urokodaki" he says.

"Umm...(Y/n) this is Nezuko. She's my sister. Now please be calm with her." Tanjiro says nervously.

Nezuko steps forward. Now I see. She's a demon. That's why she has a bamboo muzzle. I feel like I should be afraid, and run away, but instead I kneel down and lift my arms out. "Hello Nezuko. It's nice to meet you as well." I say smiling. She walks closer and accepts my hug. I hear Tanjiro's breath hitch, probably because of how close she is. I pat her on the head and stand up. "She's so cute Tanjiro!" I say.

He smiles brightly, "You're not afraid of her? Even though she is a demon?"

I laugh, "Of course not. Even though she was turned into a demon, she refuses to hurt anyone. She may be a demon on the outside, but her heart is just like how it was before. It will still have the chance to beat again."

Suddenly he hugs me. "Thank you so much. Even with what happened to your family, you can still find a way to accept her"

I hug him back and pat his head. "Well, that's the least I can do."

Once we pull apart I look at Nezuko who shot her arms up, above her head. I laugh and pick her up. "Your so tiny Nezuko"

Time skip-

After spending some time with Urokodaki-San, we decided to leave. Then we met Yushiro and Tamayo. We had to defeat two demons as well. It was hard without having a Nichirin sword, but I assume it might just be taking a little bit more time to forge.

Now we are heading to our first mission.

We walk down a path, in between fields. The day is sunny and the clouds are pretty. Everything is perfect.

Was.

A squeal made Tanjiro and I look beside us. A boy with blonde hair was holding onto a girl's skirt.

"Pleeeaaaaseee!!! You sAiD yOu WoUld MaRrY MeeEeee!!!"

I looked at Tanjiro and gave him a 'what is going on' look.

I got the same look returned. "STOP!!! I never said I would marry you!!!" She girl screamed.

Before the boy could answer, Tanjiro slapped him. "Hey! Stop acting like this! Get control!" Tanjiro yells. We start walking away from the girl who silently thanks me. I smile and wave. I walk away from Tanjiro's side so that the boy can see me. He's still crying because of that one girl. "Hi! I'm (Y/n)! What your name?" I ask. His face flushes, "Hello (Y/n).. I'm Zenitsu."

"So, you like a lot of girls, huh?" I ask. He laughs, "Yup! You know, there's no such thing as an ugly girl."

"Well that's one way of thinking about it." I smile.

"So where are we going?" Zenitsu asks.

"Well, we got a mission to stop a demon." I answer politely. I mean he was there when the crow announced it.

"A-A-A-A D-DEMON?!" He screams.

"Hey, relax. It's going to be alright."

"NOoOoooOOo!!! Were gOinG tO DIE!!!"

I shake my head and hold his hand.

"Can you relax now?" I ask. "Oh, yes I'm good." He said calmly, without crying.

Tanjiro laughs "Hey! Why are you laughing?" I ask him. He doesn't answer. "Fine, if that's how you want it."

BIG time skip—

(This is after meeting Inosuke. You guys are about to separate into the mountain with the spider demon.)

"Tanjiro are you sure you want to go this way?" I ask.

"Yes, I can smell the demon. Well, it seems like there are more than one." He says, thinking.

"Ok then. Hey are you Ok Zenitsu?"

"NononononononoICANTDOTHIS!!!GUYSIAMFREAKINGOUTRIGHTNOW!!!" He yells. Suddenly he runs away, "Wait! Zenitsu! Don't leave!" I yell.

"It's ok (Y/n), he will be back." Tanjiro says

"YEAh! He better Be back soon, cause I wanna fight him!!!" Inosuke yells.

"Oh come on Inosuke, your being too rough on him." I say rolling my eyes.

"Guys, wait!" Tanjiro whispers.

Suddenly a giant demon leaps out and knocks me into a tree.

Ow. That hurt.

It looks like a giant spider.

"Do you really think you can defeat me?" It yells at us. Before we can answer, the demon throws Tanjiro and I further into the woods.

NO!! "INOSUKE!!!" I scream.

Oh No! He's there all alone, he could die!

My back slams into another tree and everything goes black.