Extremely Important Note!

Hi you guys! Thank you for not skipping this and I am sorry this is not an update. I have a few things I would like to ask/tell you guys. And I will be quick about updating because I know it must be annoying have notifications say I uploaded but its only an author note.

I have some Bad and Good news.

Bad News: Next week I have AP History camp, so I will have no time to write (I might be able to at night). Also, I am going on a trip from next Thursday to the following Monday so I cant upload then either.

Good News: For my trip, im going to be in the car for a full 14 hours, so that means I will be able to write A LOT. So when I get back, I'll have like 3 chapters to post.

__________________________________________________

Now for the information part:

1. Listen, 'Isn't the Moon Lovely' is not almost done. I mean, it sort of is, but there is still a lot I need to write.

2. I have started a Demon Slayer Wattpad fanfic series. The first set I will be releasing will be about some of the Hashira. I need to know which one to write first. I Will be doing this by polling and votes. Here are the Hashira:

-Giyuu Tomioka

-Obanai Iguro

-Kyojuro Rengoku

-Sanemi Shinazugawa (His is not in the picture)

(Please Vote Here)  (One to write first)

Here is a preview of what I am doing:

3. I want your guy's opinions....

Should I include a lemon in Muichiro's story? Ive been thinking about it a lot and I want to but I dont know if my readers would want that. I know that a lot of you guys imagine him older (for older people), so I just wanted to ask you guys. But at the same time...Its 2023. People write about the craziest things these days. And if you dislike any dirty things that Ive imagined, then I guess the story isnt for you. (I hope this doesnt sound harsh. Its not supposed to be...)

So:

-YES (Add the Lemon)

                   or

-NO (No Lemon)

4. I wanted to say thank you guys so much for the support that you have given me. Honestly, Muichiro's story was just going to be something I started but discontinued later because I got tired of writing. But its thriving really well, and its all you guys. So I love yall. (Especially my super special Girlfriend)

Honestly though, it might sound crazy, but Muichiro has gotten me through so much. Whoever designed him...has a meaningful heart.

Cause these designers don't even know it, but some characters are just fiction to them...but to us...They can help us through everything. Depression, Anxiety, and lack of self confidence (I'm talking about what Muichiro has healed from me and others I know.)

I have to be honest. I'm not allowed to watch or read Anime. And I'm wrong for still doing so...but what these 'fake' characters have done for me is real. 

Now Tell yourself this! 

"Set Your Heart Ablaze"-Kyojuro Rengoku

"...if you recover your confidence... you can dig in with both feet and use your full strength."-Muichiro Tokito

"Even the strongest attacks are pointless if they don't hit."-Muichiro Tokito

(This last one was to Gyokko about  his attacks to Muichiro. But think of it differently. If  anyone you love...or if life in general attacks you with its strongest force...it wont hurt you if you dont let it hit you. Mitsuri was fed up about being bullied for not being like other women. But look at her now! She stands tall and never lets the attacks get to her. HEck! She even has Obanai falling for her! So Readers...Please take this from my heart. I mean it. This helped me so much. And it even comes to the point when I start crying when seeing Muichiro...because he dragged me out of my trance.Not to mention, you remember what he went through...and then you know you can go through it all. Now I'm going to get back on track.)

5. My Final request:

Look at the top picture one more time...and think of a time when you wished you had his smile

(Look at this too. ITS MUICHIRO AND CATTSSSSSS!!!!!!!) MY HEART STOPPED

 ITS MUICHIRO AND CATTSSSSSS!!!!!!!) MY HEART STOPPED