☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️

A/N -(WARNING) Before moving on, please read this. If your uncomfortable with a little bit of mature themes (Its not THAT mature...), then please skip to the next chapter where I will explain everthing.

(Future Author Note: Ok, so basically i have edited this so that the age is not 14 and it is (y/a)

(Still Muichiro's POV)

Despite the facts I just learned, the grip on my blade never falters. This isn't an upper rank. Just a descendant.

"Hehe. Are you just going to stand there and wait for your defeat? Or...Shall I go ahead and kill the girl?"

No Way.

I launch myself towards the demon and quickly unsheathe my sword "Breath of mist, Fourth Form. Shifting Flow slash!" I quickly slash beneath the demon. I expect him to go down, but he remains standing. "You didn't think you could defeat me this quickly huh?!"

A growl escapes my lips. Its time for a stronger technique.

I leap to my left before his blow can hit. He's fast...I can admit that. But I'm faster. I run towards a tree and use it to lift me into the air. "Sixth form; Lunar Dispersing Mist."

Its as if time stops as I flip in the air. I've trained to perfect this one. I send countless ranged slashes downwards. Although, I was careful not to hit Y/n. This form can decimate dozens of my targets.

I land back on solid ground, but the demon is still standing. Is it possible he dodged my attacks? No. He couldn't have.

I see blood flowing from his body. He clearly didn't dodge, so why isn't he attacking?!

I hold my stance in front of him. "What's the matter Slayer? Lost the courage to attack?"

"Hey, Shut it!" Y/n yells.

Wait...Y/n. Don't provoke it!

Suddenly it launches itself towards her. Like h*ll its hurting her! I send myself in front of the attack. (Like he did in that one episode of SwordSmith Village to protect Kotetsu)

I prepare myself for his attack, but all I feel is a warm breeze. What the heck is going on?

"Heh, gotcha!"

I look over and see that my uniform is dusted with this weird pink glitter stuff.

"Whats this?" I demand. He's still not attacking me..."Do you really think your glitter is going to hurt me?" A slight sense of boredom flows through me. I attack him with a few slashes, to get him away from Y/n. I need to distance myself from her so she doesn't get hurt. If any of my attacks hit her... 

I throw my sword through his neck, so that it pins him against another tree. I walk up to him and hold the grip of my blade. "Why arent you fighting back."