☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁

I wake to see a rabbit sleeping on my chest

"...Aghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" 

Fun fact: I'm terrified of rabbits...

Mitsuri runs into my room. "W-Whats wrong Y/n?!" She says, looking worried.

"T-T-T-The rabbit!"

She tilts her head to the side. "What about her? Are you scared of rabbits?"

"Heh-Yeah I guess." I say, getting out of bed. 

She giggles. "Thats SO CUTE!"

"Eh...its not so cute..." 

She laughs and goes downstairs. I walk to the closet and find a haori. Its quite pretty...I will wear it until I get my own. Its not the normal Demon Slayer uniform...but it will do.

A/N-You can change it if you want

A/N-You can change it if you want. I just thought that it looked very pretty.

I fix my hair (However you want) and head downstairs. I find Mitsuri in the Kitchen, warming up the Pancakes I made Last night.

"OOOHHHH! You look so CUTE!!! Just ADORABLE!" She squeals. 
I laugh, "Ok, Ok, Mitsuri. Thank you so much, Now please calm down." 

"Alright I'm calm...you just look so pretty...oh! ANYWAYS, what kind of pancakes do you want?" She asks.

"Umm, can I have some chocolate chip pancakes?" 

"Yeah, of course! Hey, do you want Muichiro's leftovers? He didnt put any syrup on them so.."

nO sYRUp?!

"Yeah, I'll take them...I gues now I know why he wasnt full when he asked for furofuki daikon." I say shaking my head. He could have eaten the rest of his pancakes.

"He probably just wanted you to work some more." Mitsuri giggles. 

Are you kidding me? Ohhhhhh I think I might train just to hurt him...

I put on a smile, "Yeah, he tends to like seeing me work, huh?"

I sit down and warm up the rest of his Pancakes. At least he already cut them up...thats less work for me. I pour some syrup on them and pick up a piece with my chopsticks (A/N-I dont know if forks are even used....)