☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁

Time Skip~

Y/n's POV

I wake to the sound of soft snoring. I look up and see Muichiro sleeping; he looks so relaxed. My face flushes at how close we are, but at the same time I must stop myself from laughing at Muichiro's bed head. He's so Adorable!

Then I remember last night and the events that went down. A wave of questions flow through my head. Why did he want to sleep with me? Is he still angry after the situation on the hallway?

I sit up just as he wakes and opens his eyes. "Go back to sleep..." he groans. "But I want to get up and eat..."
Suddenly his face is close to mine. "You ate my chocolate didn't you?" I let out a nervous laugh. "W-What chocolate?"

He knows...

"The white chocolate bars..." I look at him in shock. "White chocolate?! NO! They were milk chocolate."

He looks at me blankly. Dang it. "O-oh...that chocolate. Why didn't you say that before?" I say, trying to blame it on him. He gets out of bed and combs his fingers through his hair. "Whatever." His tone doesn't sound harsh...but it doesn't sound too nice either.

His features slightly softened. "Y/n...I didn't mean to do what I did. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you." I give him a concerned look, "So you weren't mad at me? And uh...is that your way of apologizing?"

...

"I wasn't mad at you. And yes. I guess I am apologizing."

I gasp and get out of bed. Then I speed walk over to him. "You are so Cute when your flustered Muichiro!" I say, putting my hands on his cheeks. He blushes even more; if it wasn't for that, he might have looked in pain. Why would he be in pain though?

"I'm not cute" he grumbled.

"Well, your bed head is..." he snaps his head towards a mirror. I hear him sigh "Thats payback for when you didn't tell me anything about my smeared makeup." I laugh.

After a moment of silence, I decide to pat the top of his head. "I'm going to go get changed now. Thanks for letting me spend the night with you. Its what kids actually do these days."

He frowns, "What kids do today?"

"Yeah! My friend Ana and I would have sleepovers all the time. We walked to school and went out to eat all the timel Friends tell each other everything; like their crushes in school, how their grades are, and random family issues."

"What did you do in school?"

I think for a little while. I know that he's not my best friend, but maybe it could be fun talking about it. "Lets eat breakfast and then I can tell you. In fact, how about we spend the day talking about our past lives?"

"Yeah...but I, uh...don't remember it that much."

It pains me to see such an expression on his face. Its blank, but I can tell theres a hint of sadness in them. "Maybe I can help you remember."