New update release date:

Hey guys. Look, Im very sorry but I need to wait ten more days to publish my next chapter. These past few days I have been spending all of my time with family and I am leaving in the morning to go to Tennessee for ten days. 

I plan on having an update for This story, the kokushibu story, and the Giyu story.

Im apologizing again because I know that Ive left you on a big cliffhanger, but I'm not sure I can finish the chapter tonight (This morning).

Know this though, I WILL COMPLETE THIS STORY. I'm not discontinuing it at all. 

Its just, you know when you write a lot but then suddenly you dont have the motivation to write? I honestly don't know.

I understand if your upset, but I'm working my hardest on my writing. For some reason a few nights ago I have a weird motivation to start a Kokushibu story and I thought that it would clear my head so that I could finish the chapter for my Muichiro story.

It honestly did...but its funny because Ive been up writing for hours (And getting distracted by Muichiro singing Harehareya) and My alarm is going to go off in a bit.

Ooh, thats right. I have a few things to ask/say to you guys,

1: It was suggested to me that I write another lemon in for this story. Can You guys tell me if you want that or not?

2: I apologize to Someonethatisreadin0 Because I said that I would publish a chapter for you for your Birthday, but I didnt get to. If you like, you can request a story that I can write (Im also going to publish the chapter when I get back) as a birthday gift. Im so sorry, I just ran out of time.

 3: Im very excited for when I get back so that I can publish for you. 'Isnt the Moon Lovely' I almost complete, So thank you so much for your support.

Im going to miss you guys but ill be back in ten days. <3

Once again, Im sorry for making the next chapter so late. :(

-Addy