🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞

A/n- Muichiro looks super innocent in this picture...BUT HE'S NOT. This is my warning to you. The following chapter contains a lemon. If you think this is wrong, news flash: Its 2023. Everything is wrong. Now, this is my first lemon so it might not be ANY good. LOL.

This Chapter is VERY long. 

(Ash. Dont read this. You know who you are) (Im looking at the picture and it suddenly doesnt look innocent at all.....)

I NEED HOLY WATER

------------------------------------

"She's Mine"

________________________________________________

"Oh really Tokito? She's yours? Then how about you let her in on our little secret?" Ryuu laughs

Secret? What secret?

Muichiro lets go, and I face him. At first, he looks everywhere but me; as if trying to decide the smartest way of telling me this.

"Y/n..I-....I know about what happened that night. Umm the night you went out with him" He says, doing some weird hand motion and glaring at Ryuu.

I blink a few times. He knows.....?

My face flushes, but I look towards Ryuu. "I don't care. Because I love him, and you cant do anything about it. In fact, I think ive known for quite some time"

This time, Muichiro's head snaps towards me and Ryuu gives a shocked expression, "Y/n, darling...dont you see? He loves you as well. But the sight of what happened that night haunts him. Because he wanted you so badly...and he knows...that if he touches you like that again...there's nothing that can stop him!"

Muichiro's fist clenches beside me, yet he says nothing.

"So what? If we love each other...I'm his. Everything about me is his."

"Whew. Y/n...you better quiet down...your getting Muichiro a bit riled up." He chuckles.

Muichiro lets out a growl behind me. "Take your sorry ass and leave us alone." I snap.

"Hmm. Alright darli-"

"Shut it already fuckface." Muichiro interupts. Whew...go ahead, beat the shit out of him....

Ryuu glares, but retreats. He leaves without sparing another glance.

I turn around and face Muichiro. Ryuu was...right...his face was bright red, and he's refusing to look at me.

"Do you...love me too?" I ask. He nods; still avoiding eye contact.

Well then. Alright Muichiro. You asked for it.

I grab his wrist and drag him upstairs. "Y/n! W-What are you doing?"

Once we reached his room, I closed and locked the door behind me.

"Tell me. Tell me you love me."

A moment of silence passes before he opens his mouth to speak, "I-I...love you...Y/n."

I smile, now that I think about it, I've loved him for a very long time. He begins to take a hesitant step towards me, and puts his hand on the back of my neck.

"I-Is this okay?" He asks.

I lightly nod. Slowly, he leans in and presses his lips to mine. The kiss was soft and innocent, until a small moan escapes my lips.