☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁

A/n- Sorry, This chapter is a bit short

A/n- Sorry, This chapter is a bit short....oh, and look at his picture! HE'S SO ADORABLE!

I go to bed thinking about Muichiro...again. What he did in the hallway was different. I realize I WAS scared...but there was something else too. I cant figure it out though. What was he thinking at that moment? What was I thinking?

Muichiro's POV (Before the Ryuu situation)

I look out the window, towards the clouds. They look dark...I guess its going to rain soon.

Something catches my attention though. Its Y/N!

I start to walk away, to go see her, but then I quickly look back out of the window. Shes walking with that boy.

I feel an intense amount of jealousy course through my chest. I run downstairs and open the door to see the boy leaning against her. He's trying to kiss her!

I sprint toward them and shove my hands on their mouths. I see Y/n look at me with relief. Soon though, the relief is replaced by fear. I guess I do look scary...

I shove the boy and grab Y/n's wrist. I violently wipe the hand that touched his mouth on my pants.

Disgusting.

I slam the door open and drag her up the stairs...I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm just dragging her with me.

She starts to breath heavily. Once we reach the hallway, she speaks. "M-Muichiro, I'm sorry ok?".

Shes sorry?! I don't want an apology! I want...I want...I don't know what I want.

The only thing I know...Is the burning sensation in my stomach. The desire; for her. Its taking over every part of my body. I don't know if my jealousy triggered it, or if it was her, but it's painful.

I whip around, "H-Hey, what are doing-" she starts.

No.

I shove her against the wall, with force. Bad Decision. A VERY bad one.

This makes that feeling grow even more. My body...is so close to hers. It sends chills down my back; chills of pleasure.

I can't do anything to her, I know I shouldn't. If I were to give in, my desires will completely take over my mind.

Everything I've trained for...every single moment of control, could be demolished. Then again, what if it already has been?

I look straight into her eyes; she gasps. Now I know how I look. My eyes are filled with anger...and Lust.

"Muichiro, p-please let go of my wrists" she whimpers.

I let out a gasp; probably unheard by her.

This girl...needs to stop. Agh! I cant help it! The sound of her voice, the confusion in her eyes...it's arousing me! I grip her wrists tighter. The feeling of her skin against mine brings the desire back to me. Her pulse is strong...the blood is racing through her veins.