☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️

A/n - @Nanachacandy I took a screenshot of one of Muichiro's smiling moments. Its above. ^w^

A/n-Guys, I spent almost all day working on this cuz I luv you guys. I hope its good (I dont really know...)  and their might be errors some places.

Y/N's POV

"I-I-....YES! I DO MUICHIRO!" I yell.

I see his eyes widen, and his cheeks flare. "You what?" Mitsuri asks.

I start to run down the hill and drag Mitsuri with me. Its better to run right now, than show Muichiro my own face. It's the reddest its been. "I-I Love him."

She lets out the loudest squeal in the world. "Y-Y-Y-You told him?!"

"Well. He asked me..." She starts to turn red. "AWWWWW. This is ADORABLE. We have the same luck! Obanai said....he said....HE SAID I WAS TOLERABLE and CUTE!!!!"

Tolerable and cute?

"Uhh. That's great Mitsuri...have you told him you like him yet?" I ask. She flushes brighter. "Wha?! N-No..."

I giggle. At the same time though...I shouldn't be laughing. I said that I love him.

///^/// *pure embarrassment

"Y/n...what are you going to say to Muichiro next?" Mitsuri asks.

Mitsuri's POV

I can't believe Y/n had that much courage to say yes! She's SO sweet!!!

Hmm?

I turn my head a notice the Muichiro is walking down the hill just like us.

How ADORABLE! He has his arms crossed and he's looking away from us!!!

I hope he doesn't trip on a rock...that would hurt.

"Y/n...what are you going to say to Muichiro next?" I wonder.

I know he's in hearing length from us...

"Oh. Gee. I dunno. Maybe, 'Oh hi Muichiro! Remember a little bit ago when I said yes I love you? Well I've loved you for ever now and I was just trying to make you jealous by hanging out with Tanjiro a lot. Oh! And should I mention that I had a dream about kissing you in the forest? It was actually reall-" I cut her off by slapping my hand on her mouth.

"Mph?!" She looked at me like I'm crazy. Ohhhh. I'm sorry Y/n....but you were saying too much!

"Y-Y/n..." I nod my head, motioning her to look behind me. The look on her face tells me that she can see Muichiro walking silently behind us.

I turn around and see that he's still crossing his arms, but now his face is....redder than...a rose!!!!

"Ohhhh. Mitsuri! Get me out of here!" She whispers desperately. I laugh and grab her hand. We start to run again, leaving Muichiro to...walk silently and collect his thoughts?

Once we get back into town I drag her over to the mochi stand. "Let's eat!" I say excitedly.

Y/n's POV

We eat a ton of Sakura Mochi. I almost forget about the scenarios from earlier.

"Hey Mitsuri? Umm. Are you going to walk back with Muichiro and I?" I ask. I can tell it looks like I'm begging.

I notice that she looks beside me then smiles. "I'm sorry Y/n...Obanai is going to walk me home. But Muichiro will get you home safe. Your going to the same place" She laughs

I sigh. "Yeah, I know he's going to get me back safe."

"Ok! Then I'll see you later!" She says, running off. "W-Wait! Mitsuri!"