🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞

A/N-  PART TWO! Im going to go confront Muzan Alone now. And I like that picture...I want to draw it ( 〃..)

Like i said, its my first lemon so...dw, i wont get mad if you say it sucks lmaooo.

Muichiro looms over me and takes the belt off my eyes. The sight is tempting...and I don't think I look any better.

His hair is messy, his face is extremely red, and his breathing is heavy.

"W-Was that ok?" He asks. I struggle with my words, "I-I-...Mhm, y-yes."

He smiles, "I'm glad.."

I notice how I've been the only one receiving pleasure. "M-Muichiro...if you want we can start..." I say, grabbing a blanket to cover myself.

"Why are you using the blanket?" He tilts his head. Think of something Y/n! "Umm. Im a little cold..." I lie.

A darker blush appeared on his face, "W-Well...I don't t-think you'll be so cold...when...umm..."

I nod my head quickly, "A-Ah, I agree!" Though I keep the blanket on top of my body. He starts to fiddle with the blanket so I try to distract him. "Muichiro...I have a sort of embarrasing question..."

His head snaps up and he stops playing with the blanket. "H-How did you know what to do? Or uh...I-If you were doing it right...?" I try to filter my words, but I guess my mind didn't grace me with what I needed.

Muichiro flushed and fiddled with the blanket some more. "Umm...well...Uzui told me about it. H-He said not to do it because I'm too young, but...I guess...I didn't listen to him."

He takes a deep breath, "And...I uh...I knew I was doing it right cause...well...your legs started to shake, and you were moaning a lot too."

T-T-That's embarrassing!!!!!!

I grab a pillow and shove it down on my face. "Um. Y/n? What are you doing?" Muichiro asks, trying to get the pillow off. Finally, he manages to remove it; but his heart skips a beat when he does.

I gave up hiding my face and just looked to my left. Though when I saw Muichiro staring, I lifted my hands to cover my face again.

But they never reached it. Instead, my wrists were gripped by his hands.

"Don't. Ever. Try To Hide. Your Face. From Me. Again." Muichiro's voice came out as deep and daring. Well...more so demanding.

I hesitantly nodded.

"And yes...we can start now if you wish." He says.

I pulled the blanket to my chest and sat up abruptly, "W-Why are you treating me like that? Like a princess or something. This is about you too ya'know. I shouldn't be the only one who gets the pleasure or say-so."

After recovering from the shock of my sudden action, Muichiro closed his eyes. "Y/n...that's where your wrong. I learned a few things from Uzui, and believe me. Every single touch I've given you tonight...sent chills of pleasure through me. Before you came along, I never felt this pleasure. But now you're here...with me...and I can do whatever I want...just the thought is close to sending me over the edge."

Finally, he opens his eyes.

A memory of what they looked like during our first meeting flashed in my mind.

He had such blank and deadened eyes...as if they died because they had seen too much of the harsh world. They were flat with boredom. Heavy with the burden of so many unfocused thoughts.