☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁

A/n- Ok, yall, TELL me you did not cry when you saw this picture. I mean...I squealed. And cried. And had to suffocate myself in my pillow so I didn't scream

Sort of a short chapter. The next one is going to be SUPER long so please be warned and get some popcorn or something.

Guys...with that picture....its so innocent! Its kind of hard to write dirty stuff like that TnT

y/n's POV

I sit on the outside of the door, waiting for Muichiro to come back inside. Well, when I say that I'm sitting...I'm sitting in absolute defeat. What if Ryuu's telling him everything?! Nononono, I might have to run.

I should...

I start get up, but the door opens. I see a glimpse of Ryuu walking away, while Muichiro closes it. I stand up quickly as he walks forward.

My frustration comes back to me, "HEY! Where are YOU going?!" I yell.

He doesn't stop walking, "To the bathroom." The bathroom?

Before I can question him he stops, "You better get ready for the festival."

I gasp, "Were going?! Yeah!" I run upstairs and shout a thank you towards Muichiro.

I can believe he is actually letting me go!

...And that he's coming with me...

I Need to look really good then!

I open the door and Mitsuri is cuddling my cat. "O-OH! Mitsuri! Your scared me!" I say, grabbing my chest. She laughs, "Well I'm going to help you get ready for the festival."

"Really?" I ask. Instantly, dread falls over me, "I don't have a kimono though..."

She holds a box out. "Well, Ive gotcha covered!" I start to grab it but she holds it back.

"Now, Y/n. I recommend you look at it carefully." I nod and gently take the kimono out of the box.

Its stunningly beautiful!

The fabric is black with a star background. Its brimmed with turquoise like the inside. The bottom of the kimono looks like rising mist...and the drapes have a moon on them.

The thing that stands out to me the most is the mist

The thing that stands out to me the most is the mist. There's no way Mitsuri would actually let me wear this...

"Well, what are you waiting for? Put it on!" She says excitedly. I give her a goofy grin and start to take off my other kimono.

Were both girls so I didn't even bother moving to a different room.

I slide the kimono on with grace. I would surely die if I ripped it now.

I steal a glance at the mirror and see mitsuri smile at my reflection. The kimono fits perfectly on my body...like it was made for me. It's the most comfortable thing I've worn.