☁🌫Obsession🌫☁

A/n-Sorry to be weird and all but

A/n-Sorry to be weird and all but...Man I love his face. Just stare at him for a few minutes and you'll understand  o(*////▽////*)q

Y/n's POV

I wasn't expecting to have to leave Tanjiro and the others so quickly. At the same time though...the fact that Ana's brother is here. I can't believe it.

As I enter Muichiro's estate I head to a Kakushi. "Hello! Can you tell me where Muichiro is?" She looked at me and smiled "He is in his room Ms. L/n."

I pause, "Umm...he's not bathing is he?" She gives me a confused look, then laughs "Oh, no. Master Tokito is not bathing."

I sigh in relief; "Thank you very much."

I leave her and walk upstairs to his bedroom door. For a moment I think about apologizing for leaving him...but I would get embarrassed all over again. What Tanjiro had me confess earlier...was the biggest realization I've had in a while. It was also the most embarrassing moment.

I knock on his door; no answer.

Isn't he training? I swear if that boy is sleeping...he would rather be in a world full of demons, than in a room with me.

I slam the door open and see Muichiro laying down on his bed.

...

"Muichiro..." I say calmly.

He remains still, so I walk up to him and shake his arm. He opens his eyes and glares at me. "Why are you interrupting my training?"

"Your training?! All your doing is sleeping!" I scoff, crossing my arms.

He sits up and gives me an empty stare. "I'm surprised you didn't notice. I was using my breathing while sleeping; something you can't do yet."

So this is what Master wanted me to do.

"Can I...try?" I ask. He gets up and pulls a chair up to the bedside. "Uh...can we go to my room?"

After seeing his blank expression, I shyly laugh. "Never mind."

I lay down in the middle of the bed and shift awkwardly. Don't get me wrong...his bed is rather comfortable, but his insane gaze on me is not. "Muichiro, can you not be staring at me like that?" I sigh.

"No. How will I know if you stop your breathing or not?" It was more like a statement than a question.

I start to concentrate on my breathing, while ignoring his presence.

Slowly, I feel myself drift off to sleep.

Muichiro's POV

Good, she's asleep. Let's see how long she lasts.

I gaze at her sleeping figure. She's so...pretty. The way her hair is fanned out. Her rested eyes, followed by her long eyelashes. Her pink lips...I almost lose focus, but I notice her eyebrows furrow. Is this really her first time sleeping while using the breathing technique? Even while dreaming she's keeping it up. Interesting.