Yes...it is - Part 2

A/N- For some reason I just love this gif. And i always think of me hugging him.... _/////_

IMPORTANT- Guys, I know I said this was going to be longer, but I have to divide it into 3 parts now. I just didn't was to keep ya'll waitin.

Y/n's POV

It was awkward before taking Muichiro's hand and dragging him to the door. I mean, it's best we left early...

Once out the door I quickened my pace. I'm excited to go to the festival.

"Y/n, we need to wait for everyone else to catch up."

"What? Noooo. I want to gooo" I whine.

Suddenly he stops. Well, for one, since he's still holding my hand, I stopped with him. For two, since he's stronger, I was pulled back

"Hey! At least warn me before you stop! I could have ripped the dress!"

He gived me a blank stare, "Whats the logic in that?"

...to be honest...I was just being careful.

"Its ok you guys. You can go ahead." Mitsuri says looking at the two of us. I can slightly see Obanai smile. That's cute...he really does love her.

Uzui looks at us, "Yeah, we'll meet you two at the festival. I need to talk to my wives a bit." He says.

Muichiro's grip on my hand tenses. I look at to see that him and Uzui are sharing weird looks.

"Come on!" I say, trying to drag him along. Finally, he listens and starts to walk with me. He is being strangely quiet though.

"Sooo. What do you want to do when we get there?" I ask. I might as well spark up a conversation considering we'll be walking on this road for a little while until we reach the village.

"Eat lunch." He says shortly. I take my hand from his and cross my arms, "Really? Your being boring."

"I'm being logical. We eat first, do stuff, eat again, do more stuff."

"Why don't we just snack?"

He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Thats unhealthy." I roll my eyes

"Thats unhealthy" I mimic him. Ha. That's going to get on his nerves.

I was right. He stops to look at me. I shift uncomfortably at the unexpected attention. He's just studying me.

"Y/n-"

Suddenly an older boy walks up to us. "Hello! Are you two lost?" He asks.

"Oh, no, were not. Thank you though!" I say sweetly. That was nice of him.

"I don't suppose your going to the festival..."

"Yeah, were going." I say. Is it just me or is Muichiro being quiet?

"Are you going...together? Are you a couple?" He asks. A-A couple?!

I laugh nervously and wave my hands around, "O-Oh! Not-"

"Yes. We are. She's my fiance..." Muichiro says.

H-HUH?!!!!! F-F-F-FIANCE?!

I blush tremendously and look at Muichiro.

"Wow. Uh, congradulations. But...arent you a bit young to marry?"

"No. Were fourteen." Muichiro replies. (At the time, marriage was common for kids that age. I think...)

"I see. Umm. Well. The festival is just a few minutes away. Stay safe. Oh, and my name is Haru."

I try my best to smile, "Thanks, nice to meet you Haru."