☁🌫Diamond🌫☁

(For those of you who skipped, Muichiro was basically just taken control of and he kissed Y/n A LOT. Also, Ryuu has evidence of that, so you have to stay his 'Friend' so that he doesn't show the Picture of Muichiro kissing you. Its was against Muichiro's will. He wont remember stuff tho.)

That night, Tanjiro and I had to walk with Ryuu; who WAS acting like nothing happened. The problem was that the Tokito estate was further than the Butterfly estate. So I would have to walk alone with Ryuu. "Y/n, uh...Ryuu, do you want me to walk with you both to the Tokito estate?"

Ryuu shook his head, "No, that's alright Tanjiro-Kun, I can take her home."

Tanjiro gives me an apologetic look. I give him a smile. "I'll see you soon Tanjiro!"

"Now, Ryuu, lets head out." It takes a lot not to be rude to him. But if anyone sees that photo, Muichiro would probably get in SO much trouble.

Ok Y/n, lets take this slow.

Time Skip~

It didn't take long to reach Muichiro's estate. I said my nicest goodbyes to Ryuu and walked inside. Yume was sitting at the counter in the kitchen.

"Hey, how's Muichiro?" I ask. She lets out a laugh of exhaustion. I have to say...I was confused until I heard a shout.

"NOOOOO! I DONT WANNA GO TO BEEEEEDDDD!!!! I'M NOT FIIIVE!!!!"

My literal reaction:   눈_눈

"Maybe you could calm him down?"

I let out a halfhearted laugh. "I guess I'll try."

I walk up the stairs to see the kakushi struggling with Muichiro. I mean, at least they got his pajamas on. "Guys, I can help. You can go do what you need now."

They quickly bow and rush out; leaving me and Muichiro in silence.

He leans back in his bed, "Hi Y/n~" I sigh. The fact that Muichiro Tokito is reminding me of Zenitsu Agatsuma is the nearly the most terrifying thing I've experienced. I walk up to him and force the covers over him. "Go.To.Sleep...And.Go.Back.To.NORMAL."

He starts to pout. "I'm perfectly normal! Oh, can I have some more pink glitter???" I stare at him in shock. He...wants...I guess I need to try and not bang my head against the wall a million times.

"No Muichiro. Its, uh...international 'No Pink Glitter' day tomorrow, so no!"

"IF...I go to sleep. Will you give me a goodnight kiss?"

I glare at him with suspicion. Even if He's practically being controlled, Muichiro is still sneaky. Whats he up to now...

"Ha. No." He gives me a dull stare. Well, that's better than nothing...

He sits up and crawls over to me. I swear he was aged back or something...he quickly grabbed my chin and gives me a kiss on the cheek. My face flushes quite a bit. "I guess that's alright." He says, going back to bed.

I back up and go to my room. In the morning, everything will go back to normal...Aphrodisiacs can result in memory loss for a short period of time, so most likely he won't remember anything about last night. Not even me getting attacked by Ryuu.

But. I'll remember it all. His lips. On mine.

I'll remember it all. That's good though, I don't want to forget. Hopefully Muichiro can train me, and I'll get stronger.

But its on me...to not make anything obvious.

...or awkward...

_________________________________________________________________