☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁

A/n- Here's a new chapter for you guys! I found that GIF up there and freaked out. It looked so cute, don't you think 😊?

Time Skip~ Morning

I wake up, just in time to get dressed before Muichiro came in to get me. He honesty looked shocked to see me awake already.

"Are you ready to start?" He asks. I shoot my fist in the air, "I've been waiting ALL night!"

He simply turned around and started to walk out the door. Wow...he's SO enthusiastic!

Hmph.

I skip downstairs and run outside. It's a very pretty day. Only, Muichiro isn't out here. Did I miss him inside?

Out of nowhere I sense his presence. He's on...the roof? I whip around just in time to see him jumping off. Literally heading for me.

"Whoa! WHat the-"

I collapse to the ground while he sits on me. I gasp at the sudden force. "What the heck Muichiro" I say breathlessly. He gets off me and stands up. "Its good that you sensed me, but you didn't use your strength to catch me."

"How could I catch you?! Your heavy!"

"I'm only 123 pounds. And you have the strength, but not the right reaction time." He says, studying me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"How much do you weigh?" He's still speaking in that monotone voice he always does. It's honestly like nothing has changed. Like nothing happened a few days ago. Like...

"Y/n." I shake the thoughts out of my head and look at him. "Oh-sorry. I weigh (Y/w)."

"Hmm. That's fine. Your weight might increase from training. Muscle weighs a lot so don't worry about that."

"Well, how am I going to get super strong in a short amount of time? That's crazy if you ask me..."

He gave me a shocked expression. Whats the matter with him? Geez, I'm sorry that I'm not as strong as him.

Instantly, Muichiro pulled me into a hug. I feel my face flush. My biggest crush is straight up hugging me. "M-Muichiro, what's wrong?"

He pats me on the head, "You can get strong. I'll make sure of it. Don't doubt yourself."

"O-Oh. I wont. T-Thanks." I say, blushing ferosiously.

He lets go and examines my flushed face. He turns a bit red and looks away from me. "A-Anyways, we should start training. Well, first you need to change into that outfit you were in when you left Kanroji's estate."

Other outfit? Oh! Right! That cute skirt kimono.

"Why do I have to change?"

He takes out a strip. Oh, it's a measuring tape thingy. I've used those for measuring clothes. "So that I can measure the width your legs and arms easily."

Why does he need to measure me?

"Its so I can understand your body a bit more before we start. Your height, physical traits, and abilities."

"Are you reading my mind or something?" If he is, then Im just going to go ahead and visit Muzan again, because I'm not letting this boy know about how much I'm in love with him.

"Did you hear that?" I ask.

"No. I am not reading your mind, stupid. It was a question that I figured you would ask. Simple."

"Hey, I'm not stupid!"

"yes you are. Now go get changed."

I look at him with disbelief. "Fine! I will! And you know what?! I'M the one that stood up for you when Ryuu called you stupid and took me!!"