☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁

I'm walking in a misty section of the woods, past all of the wisteria

I'm walking in a misty section of the woods, past all of the wisteria. For some reason, I'm not afraid at all, in fact, I feel quite happy.

I enter a clearing of trees and sit down to play with some flowers. Suddenly I hear something behind me, so I stand up quickly. I expect a demon, but there stood Muichiro. I smile and walk towards him. He holds out his hand and takes mine in it. Instead of walking back towards where I came from, we walk forward. Past the clearing. We sit down on a rock and look at the moon. It's beautiful as it always is. I hear Muichiro sigh, so I rest my head against his shoulder. At first he tenses but soon after, he relaxes. My heart is beating out of my chest. Once the sun starts to rise, he stands up; still holding my hand. He helps me off of the rock and we walk back into the woods. I laugh and run away from him, dodging all of the trees in the forest. Turn around and see that he is not following me. I face forward again, and see him right in front of me. I let out another laugh and start to run to my right. After a few steps, I trip on a stump but he catches me. He suddenly laughs. What a beautiful sound...

I turn to face him, and see a warm smile on his face. My heart skips a beat, when he puts a hand on my cheek. "Y/n...your too clumsy". Then he leans in and softly places his lips onto mine. I feel so happy when he smiles into the kiss. As we lean away from each other, I look at the sunrise. Muichiro's hand turns my face to look at him. I laugh at his jealousy, even though there's nothing to be jealous of. Suddenly he slams his lips to mine once more. This time, he has more of and urge to the kiss. "M-Muichiro..." I start.

"Umm, Y/n." I jerk my eyes open to see Muichiro hovering over me. "Gah! M-Muichiro! What are you doing in here?!"

"I'm waking you up..." He starts. "Well, don't scare me like that!" I say, jerking the blankets off me and stomping to the bathroom. Once I finish, I stare in the mirror. My face is red with blush, and my nightshirt is drenched in sweat. What kind of dream even was that?! Why would I think of us doing that? Theres no way I like him THAT much...

I walk out and see Muichiro still standing in the middle of my room. "Were you dreaming of me Y/n?" He asks. "W-Wha? No! I wasn't!" I yell at him.

"The why'd you say my name?"

....

I sigh in defeat, "Ok, Fine! I was dreaming of you. But I was ONLY dreaming of your crazy training! IT was more like a NIGHTMARE!"

"You haven't even learned my training-"

"Yeah, Well I have a pretty good intuition. Now get out. I'm going to change." I say, trying to push him out. Unfortunately, he doesn't budge. Instead he hold out a uniform that looked just like his, but it has more of a violet tint to it. (His had more of a turquoise tint than the other Hashira just FIY)

"I had the Kakushi make it last night so that we could train today."

I look at him and notice that his eyes are a bit dark underneath them. Did he wait for it to be done before he slept?