☁🌫Remember🌫☁

A/N: Ok, there are going to be a few time skips

A/N: Ok, there are going to be a few time skips. Sorry if its not that good. This will make up for the short previous chapters 🤗 -The secret girl who is in absolute love with Muichiro...

I hate trees. And they hate me back.

I dont really want to wake up....

........................................................................................................................................

"Hey! Wake up! Your in the presence of the Hashira!"

I slowly open my eyes and let out a groan. My back hurts...

"Hey!" I feel someone push me up. I look over and see Tanjiro. Thank goodness he's ok. What about the others?

Wait. Did they just say...Hashira?

I look in front of me and see a line of people. One has orange and red hair, one has a snake around his shoulder, one is crying, one is looking...flamboyant, one has pink and green hair, two have butterfly clips, one has crazy eyes, one is standing alone, and one is...That Boy That Saved Me!!!

I suddenly jerk myself upright and gasp in disbelief.

They announce their names while we sit on the ground.

So that's his name.

Muichiro Tokito

I hear mitsuri gasp, "Oh! Look at her hair! It's like mine! And her eyes! Look at her eyes! There so pretty!"

Now I feel all eyes on mine. Then I look at a familiar pair of turquoise eyes.

A/N: (He looks at you like how he does in the picture)

"Do you remember me...umm...Tokito-San?" I ask.

The girl who brought me here slapped the back of my head.

"Don't speak unless spoken too!!" She yelled. I nodded and looked down.

I hear 'Rengoku' laugh. "It seems the girl already knows one of us! What's your name?" He asks. The tone in his voice is quite...loud. "U-um, my name is (Y/n)." I respond.

Mitsuri squeals, "Cute name too!!! Do you remember her Tokito?" She asks, looking at the boy. I flush a bit at the extra attention. No...he probably doesn't remember me. He saves so many lives so there's no way he would even be able to remember me that well. Maybe my eyes, but not me.

Muichiro looks at me. I blink a few times and turn a bit pink. The way he looks at me...like I'm...I dunno. Maybe weird?

He looks at the sky and nods.

"Oh My! Tokito-San never remembers anything or anyone! That is so cute!!!" She says.

Suddenly, a man walks out, and all the Hashira bow. I bow too. Is this Ubuyashiki? He sits down and smiles, "Today is a beautiful day, isn't it?"