7?!...no...8?!!!

A/N- ..............Ok. You guys can hit me in the back of my head. Ive really been slacking off. But I'm sorry! It wont happen again! Ugh, theres just been a lot going on. My alarm goes off in two hours to say bye to my brother and his girlfriend because there leaving for college. its there second year. 

Well, I hope this chapter is good. There might be mistakes, I am a bit tired rn LOL. Ok, love you!

-Addy

Time skip~ One hour

I feel myself being lifted from the bed so I subconsciously start to struggle. "Y/n, its alright." Muichiro whispers.

I groan, "Sorry...whats wrong." As he carries me away, a blush appears on his cheeks. "I uh..fell asleep. We should have cleaned up."

Should have cleaned up...My face turns red when I rethink that. Finally, he sets me down on my feet to start the bath.

That's a good thing, considering if he hadn't, I would have kept staring at him. Out of embarrassment, I grab a towel and hold it out in front of me.

Muichiro; who had some point put his nightclothes on, looked at me oddly. "What...are you doing? You don't need to cover yourself."

I laugh quietly and pull my hair back, "Says the one with clothes on."

"Says the one with-" He stops and studies me closely, then starts to walk forward. "U-Um, what's the matter?

A light smile displays on his face, "Nothing." Then he gives me a kiss on the cheek and steals the towel. "Hey, What gives?!"

"Hop in." Muichiro says, pointing towards the bathtub.

Hesitantly I get in the water and relax. Ooooh, this feels so nice. Its like everything stopped feeling sore. My lower region, back, chest, hips, neck...

Muichiro undresses and gets in the bath with me. I notice that's he's still grinning, "Hey, why are you grinning like that?"

He puts a hand on his chin and shrugs (Like the image above lmao). "I have no idea what your talking about."

Haha, yeah right. I scoot forward and grab a fistful of his hair, "Telll meeeeee"

...

No reaction.

Then I notice the hickeys I gave him. And how red his back is...probably from my nails...

I let go and turn around. C-Can this get any more embarrassing? Suddenly, I hear a stiffled laugh.

Muichiro laughing? That's unheard of!

"Hey! What are you laughing at!" Once I turn around, his eyebrows are raised and he's frowning. "Hmm? I don't know what you are talking about..."

Aha! Whenever he repeats himself, I always know he lying! ....Wait a minute...If he has...did he...

I quickly stood up and looked into the mirror. I gasp, "Muichiro Tokito! Y-Y-You gave me s-seven of those things?!"

Oh man oh man oh man oh man. Six on my neck and one on my chest?! What was he thinking?!

"Mmm? Eight."

"H-Huh?"

"I gave you one on your thigh too."

...

"A-ARE YOU INSANE?!"

He shakes his head and I sigh.

"No. I just enjoyed myself. You obviously did too..." He says, rubbing a hand down his back. I began to blush even redder as a corner of his mouth twitched up.