☁🌫Panic🌫☁

A/N-Ok, so this chapter (And other chapters) isn't going to go along with the anime (Sort of)

A/N-Ok, so this chapter (And other chapters) isn't going to go along with the anime (Sort of). If you have any recomendations, please tell me! ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

While making  Muichiro's daikon, I hear him sigh. "What's the matter with you?" I ask. "Your taking a long time..."

.... (i'm pretty sure Muichiro shuddered at the silence...you can be scary...)

...

Are you kidding me? First this boy gorges himself with pancakes, then he demands Furofuki daikon, and NOW he's complaining about how long it takes to make it.

"Oh my gosh, you are such a child." I groan, rolling my eyes. "I am a child...I'm fourteen..........I'm pretty sure."

After a few more minutes, I finish his food. "Here you go. Now. I'll be right back. Im going to go get the Mochi now."

Before he can say anything else, I have already left the room. There's no way I'm going to let him pull me back again.

"Hey guys, sorry about the wait. Here's the mochi." I say, setting the plate down in front of Mitsuri. "Ara~Ara~ that's ok...we're you just spending some time with Tokito-San?" Shinobu asked.

"Well, actually...yes. I was making him some Furofuki daikon."

"Well, go join him!" Mitsuri and Uzui yell at the same time. "Ok ok! I'm going!" I storm off towards the kitchen. 

I open the door and sit in front of Muichiro, who was still eating. "What do you want?" He sighs..

"Wow, that's mean...I just wanted to sit with you."

"Mmm."

"Can you stop being rude?" I huffed. He looked a me with a sort of amused look. (The best he could)

"How am I rude?"

"Well, first of all, your mean to Tanjiro. When you guys met, there was a lot of friction. Second, you barely acknowledge me." I frown.

He set down his fork and lifted his head. "If you can touch my cheek, then I'll stop being rude to Tanjiro."

I tilt my head in confusion. Touch his cheek? Why does he want me to do that?

"In other words, if you can touch my cheek and show your speed, then you can prove to be worthy of my time. You're a tsuguko. I'm a Hashira. The skills are different from the two."

This boy (*  ̄︿ ̄)

"Ok. Fine."

I raise my hand to touch his cheek, but with a blink of an eye, he was across the kitchen.

"W-what?"

"Well? Aren't you going to try again?" He sighed. It's almost like he was already bored. Why is it that he always does this? Bored when killing the demon that devoured my family. Bored when seeing me again. Bored when sitting with me at dinner. Bored when eating the Furofuki daikon I made him. Fricken bored.