🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏

ITS FINALLY HEEERRREEEE!!!!!! ok so dont be too mad 😅.....I know its been forever since ive published. Anyways, guess what? I survived my first weeek of school! But....I got sick. So now ive been sitting in bed all day writing. So here! Also the lemon will be in part two. DONT WORRY, that one is coming out almost back to back with this one. 

Thank you, and please dont mentally kill me <3 -Addy

(Also, that picture has a lot of Muichiro RIZZ! ITS GOT THE SIDE SMIRK TOOOOO)

I stand incredibly still in front of the door as Uzui stares us down. "I...had to leave because I left without permission. And because it was boring in that room you left me in."

To my side, I see Muichiro's left eye twitch and Uzui hums. "So, you left that room to stay in Muichiro's room."

Ugh for fucks sake. I smile, "Its more...comfortable in there."

Mitsuri gasps, "You guys are so adorable! Don't you think so Muichiro?" Why is she asking Muichiro? OH WAIT! She doesn't know that we confessed.

Muichiro looks at me and smiles. His smile...dazes me. Its like were the only two people in the world.

Outside of my trance, everyone seems shocked. Havent they seen him smile before?

"Adorable is an understatement Mitsuri." He responds. The love hashira's eyes widen, "T-T-T-THATS SO CUUUTTTEEE!!!!" She squeals.

I smile and notice Yume motioning me to come towards her. "Hey, I'll be right back." I tell them.

"If not adorable...then what?" I whisper to Muichiro. A visible blush coats his face as I head towards Yume.

"Whats up Yume?" I ask. She smiles widely, "You owe me one Y/n."

Owe her? Why? What happened?

"How...come?"

"I took all the workers out to town last night. I figured...you had some making up to do with muichiro." She says, wiggling her eyebrows.

I blush HARD, "U-Uh, I-Thank you."

Yume looks at the distracted Hashira, and then back to me. "Soooo....How was it?"

I CANT BELIEVE IT! WHY IS SHE FANGIRLING OVER THIS?! "Y-Yume! T-That's an odd question!"

We look at the Hashira again, and this time I notice the corner of Muichiro's lips lift. That Bastard! He's Listening!!!

"Just answer it! I wont let you leave until then." She crosses her arms.

I sigh, "I-It was...umm...breathtaking. For sure."

Yume laughs at my embarrassment, "Breathtaking? Well I'm sure it was! I mean, is he muscular? Did his long hair get in the way of things? What about your hair? Ooh, did he take the lead? Were you embarrassed? Do you think you could have taken most control? Was he-"

I slap my hand to her mouth. "Yume!"

"Just answer the questions!" She whines.

"Can I go then?"

"Yes. After you answer the questions."

"Fine."

I cover my face from embarrassment. Then I lower my voice so that maybe people cant hear me. Well...with Uzui it's a lost cause.

"Umm. Yes he's definitely muscular. No, his hair didn't get in the way. Its really soft, especially the turquois tips . My hair didn't get in the way. He took the lead; im pretty sure he knew what he was doing. Perhaps pretending he didn't. Yes, I was super embarrassed. And um...maybe I could have had more control?" I answered quickly.