A / N

This is an explanation for how my Co-author and I started writing this book and the drama that has happened and will continues to happen.

Back in February 2022, we came across each other in another book. I replied to her comment on that bookand that's when our friendship began. Everyday afterwards we would message each other until one day we swapped phone numbers.

We continued to talk until end March, beginning of April we decided to start writing Intoxicating Addiction which was first called Intoxicated. She came up with the first name. Later on I preferred Intoxicating Addiction.

Anyways, she wrote the first 30 chapters of the book, it was slowly published as we both wanted to see it grow and then publish another chapter to get more readers. It worked until she started dealing with personal issues. She was put into a psych ward two weeks later from an attempt. She suffered from an eating disorder, bipolar disorder, severe depression and anxiety. Before she attempted she told me all of this and then said those finals words, "I can't do this anymore, I need you to finish the rest of the book." And I did that. She shared me her notes that she summarized about the first 30 chapters so I could carry on without having to go read all 30 chapters as it was a week before my testing period in high school. Where we did tests everyday (Monday to Friday) for 2 weeks.

I eventually completed the book. And she specifically asked for me jot to give her credit when she admitted that her first account on wattpad she wrote a book and it got banned from copying another author's book. That she told me while I was finishing the rest of the book. Then in August, I was accused of copying from another book. The chapters that were copied from were chapters 23, 24, and 25. I sorted it out and sent my apologies and explanation to the author. As I didn't know that it was copied. Then I messaged the ex Co-author and she admitted to copying from the other author's book.

I sent screenshots to the author of my friend admitting the truth. Everything was sorted.

Now as you all should have seen my message on the message board, I'm taking a break from everything, my writing account on Instagram and here on Wattpad because of personal issues and my mental health that I've been struggling with for almost three years now. I decided to then come check up and see how my books and account are doing. And saw a message on my board accusing me of copying from another author's book. And it was obvious to me that it was going to be either a few chapters from 30 and below. So the ones my Co-author wrote. Except for the ones I had to go rewrite.

Now that person who accused me said the first few chapters and the author whose book that my Co-author copied from, I've never read their book, honestly. I stopped reading here on Wattpad a very long time ago, almost a year ago.

I message the author already and I'm currently waiting for their response to see if they think that a few chapters have been copied from their book.

So if there's anything else that seems copied from please come back here because I get hundreds of notifications a day from this book and it'll be so much easier for me to deal with it if there are problems in the future.

I hope you have a good day/night♡
- J

Published : 27 / 04 / 2023