Chapter Thirteen.

Rakim

"So you think it's that nigga?" Dash asked looking over at me with redden eyes.

"Nah, I know it's him," I leaned up in the seat. "Check this out, homeboy been beefin' with me for a long ass time. He tryna get revenge on me for killin' Snupe them, the niggas that robbed one of the traps."

"Oh that's him?" He asked, making me frown.

"Why the fuck am I even talkin' to you? You actin' like your ass lost."

"Nigga I'm half high and half sleep, I can't comprehend."

"I know who you talkin' bout, bro," Addie said. "Ole dude with the fade."

I nod my head getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"So he basically stalked you and Lauren when y'all was at the park?" Twelvyy asked.

"Yeah. I kept seeing this car drive by us so I was like aye lets get you home and by time I said that, gunshots fired." I explained.

"Damn, so you tryna kill they asses?"

"I really don't fuckin' know." I said checking my phone. "I'ma catch up with y'all later."

"Aight, bro."

I did our handshake with Twelvyy, Addie, & Dash then left the trap. I didn't know if I wanted to go ahead and end them before they end me or just let that shit be. I pushed all of that to the back of my head as I caught the subway.

"Rocky, I have to tell you something." Aja said from the kitchen as I walked in the house.

"Wassup?" I asked, plopping down on the couch.

"So guess who came over here." She laughed.

"Who?"

"Ryan."

"You lyin'?"

"Nope. She said let Rocky know I been by and for him to call me, please." She responded as she walked out the kitchen with a bottle of water in her hand.

"Bruh." I frowned, leaning up from the couch.

"Is that your baby?"

"No."

"Are you sure?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, bruh."

"You know if that's your child, mama gone beat your ass."

"It ain't mine, aight?"

"Okay Rocky, but let me ask you this," She started. "If the child's yours, are you going to take care of it?"

"Nah, I'm just going to let the baby be fatherless." I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes as I got up to go to my room.

"Aye look why you came to my house?" I asked Ryan as she answered my call.

"Rocky can we please talk face to face?" She asked.

I swallowed my pride and answered her question.

"Man, meet me in front of the corner store." I said hanging up the phone.

I looked up from my phone when I heard a knock on my window. I unlocked the door and Ryan slid in the passenger seat. I looked at her, taking in her appearance. She had on some jeans with a white shirt on with some sandals. I looked at her little bump, shaking my head.

"I really don't know what the fuck we need to talk about." I said looking out the window.

"Why are you disclaiming your child?"