Chapter Six.

Rakim

"Get up bitch." I laughed at the fact I just tripped Ryan and she fell forward on her face. The whole cafeteria started laughing. I did our handshake with Illz as the whole table continue to laugh.

"I hate you." She yelled running out the cafeteria. What she did that for? That made it worse, I was laughing so hard right now that I was crying.

"You wrong, bruh bruh." Twelve yelled from across the table.

"Fuck her." My laughter was finally dying down. I sipped on my Gatorade as I looked around and noticed Lauren and Tay walking in. I sent her a quick text telling her and Tay to sit at the table.

"You gone get enough of fuckin' with Ryan, she gone get Rich on ya ass." Nast laughed.

"Yeah, yeah." I fanned him off.

"Y'all girls walkin' over here." Twelvyy said.

I looked up to see Lauren. She smiled at me while Tay rolled her eyes. She sat beside me. Tay went on the other side of the table and sat with Ferg. He hugged her and kissed her cheek. I still don't know what the hell they got going on.

"Looks who's awake this time." She chuckled.

"I had all that rest at your house. Tell your moms it wasn't like that we was just chillin'."

Lauren moms came home and I was laying on her lap knocked out. Shit we all was knocked out but I didn't want her moms to think we did something.

"I already talked to her about it. She cool."

"Aight, please tell me you know what they got goin' on." I asked referring the to Ferg and Tay.

"Oh she said that they just chilling for now."

"What kind of chillin'?"

"The same thing I asked but she said they just hanging."

I nodded my head. I looked towards my left and noticed Rich making his way towards me. I took a sip from my Gatorade and got ready for this weak ass nigga.

He tapped my shoulder and the whole table looked at him. I turned around and smirked at him.

"What?"

"I'on like the way you be treatin' my lil sister, patna." He cracked his knuckles. Lauren glared at me with a weird look on her face. I ignored her face and stood up and punch the shit out of Rich. He flew back onto a nearby table. The whole cafeteria looked over to us.

"Rocky, you need help?" Ferg asked over the loud commotion.

"I'm good," I turned back to Rich. "Get yo punk ass up, nigga."

Rich stood up, squaring up. I chuckled and watched him throw a weak ass punch. I dodged it and hit him in his chest. He fell onto the floor and I stated kicking the fuck out of him. I heard Lauren say something but I was too focused on this nigga. I kept kicking at him watching blood come out his mouth. Two security guards came running over to us. One grabbed me and put me in handcuffs as the other one helped Rich.

"These cuffs too tight, bruh bruh." I yelled. The security guard grabbed me and walked me out the cafeteria and to the office.

"What's going on?" asked Principal Benson.

"Mr. Mayers here was just in a fight with Richard Knight."

Ooh bars.

I stared off into space as these two continue talking. The bitch ass security guard took the cuffs off of me and left the office.

"Rakim follow me." Principal Benson said.