Chapter Nine.

Lauren

"Rock, you know Lauren gotta apply for the clique now." Ferg blurted out, laughing also.

It was Saturday and I was hanging with Rakim, but Ferg and Taya came along also. Weekends were usually the days I like to stay in the house, well actually I like to stay at home on weekdays too, but of course someone came over my house and begged me to tag along with him.

"Tay too." Rakim responded with a smile.

I looked in the backseat where Tay was located. She leaned up with a confused look.

"The hell you mean?" Taya asked the minute after.

"We'll explain it in a minute." Rakim said as he turn the engine off. I looked up to see that we was at this abandon looking place. I'm guessing it's the trap?

"I think you forgot to pick up Ant." I said.

"Nah Illz had scooped him up."

We got out and walked into the house. Loud music immediately hit my ears as I looked around the place. I noticed the remainder of the mob along with a few girls in the kitchen which made me arch my left brow, then look at Rakim. He shook his head once he noticed what I was looking at.

"Aye y'all turn the music down." Rakim yelled over the loud music. A girl with long red hair went to the stereo and turned off the music.

"Aight y'all so today is the try outs shit for to be in the mob." Rakim said once he got everyone's attention.

The weirdness of the Mob begin to kick in because they all begin to clap and cheer. I don't understand them at times.

"Everybody, make their way to the back." Rakim grabbed a clip board and pen. We just went along and went outside. It was tables set up with variety of things.

Rakim came out and cleared his throat, looking at us.

"Aight females on the right and the mob on the left." He stated.

"My right or your right?" Said a short girl that looked around fifteen.

"My right." Rakim shook his head.

I smacked my lips before moving to the right while Taya stood beside me.

"So, this how this shit goes. Since y'all are each of ours girls. Except Tay and Ferg, I'on know what the y'all got goin' on. Anyway y'all gotta try out for the mob. If we break up with you or vice versa, you're more than likely dismissed from the mob. It's a few things you gotta do in order to be in it. Y'all down?" Rakim looked over at Ant.

"Um no, I think not." Taya and I said concurrently and in a serious tone.

Rakim and Ferg started smiling at the both of us. Rakim winked at me before nudging Addie.

"Alright, so first you gotta know how to roll." Addie slipped his phone in his pocket. "Everybody take a seat."

"Oh wait before we start, y'all gotta introduce yourselves. Stand up and tell us your name and who you're datin', aight?" Twelvyy announced, before he pointed at a light skin girl that was dressing in a comfy attire. She looked familiar but I'm not sure where I saw her at before.

"So basically I'm China and I'm big head Twelvyy's girl." She smiled, revealing her deep dimples. I looked over at Twelvyy who smacked his lips before smiling.

Up next was a brown skin girl with long, black hair. I stared at her glowing skin and realized how beautiful she was. She favored Kelly Rowland a little so you know she was beautiful.