Chapter Twenty-Five.

Rakim

"Baby, just open the door." I continue to twist the knob on her bathroom door.

"Rakim, I can't. I can't do this." I heard her sniffle.

I sighed and went downstairs to get a toothpick. I walked back upstairs and stuck the toothpick in the knob, twisting it. It unlocked and I looked at Lauren who was on the floor, staring at the sink.

I looked at the numerous pregnancy tests I had purchased for her after she threw up twice, this morning. I read all of them, all saying the same thing.

I tucked in my lips and sat on the toilet, picking up Lauren. She cried on my chest as I rub her back.

"It's alright, we gone get through this."

Both pregnancy tests read +. I just can't wrap my head around the fact she's pregnant. The fact she isn't pregnant by me.

"I can't do this, man." She held onto my shirt as she continue to cry on my chest.

"Just calm down, babygirl." I kissed her cheek.

I looked up to the ceiling and closed my eyes, tucking in my lips.

Almost six weeks ago, I found out my girl was violated by my enemy. I stayed up plenty of nights, thinking about Lauren. I couldn't sleep... at all. The day after I found out about the situation, Dj, dude that work with her, hit me up. We, including Lance, pulled up on Rich. Let's just say, things didn't end well. I have to go to court in about two weeks.

Dj have to go court in three weeks and Lance went to court today. Luckily, he dodged a huge ass bullet and wasn't sent to jail. Most likely I'll be in trouble for violating my probation, but honestly I don't give a fuck. My lawyer got this, she's been handling my cases since I was fourteen so I'm sure she can fight this one.

If it wasn't for his bitch ass side kick calling 12, we wouldn't be going to court. I know what you're thinking....we ain't kill Rich. Just beat his ass, badly. That's not even the half of what I'm planning on doing to him.

His whole crew have been looking for us, correct? Says they're trying to take A$AP Mob out, right? Well you're going have to come hard, bruh bruh. You must don't know you cannot kill us, A$AP Mob will forever live.

Long. Live. A$AP.

"Come on baby, let's lay down." I picked Lauren up and traveled to her bedroom. When I laid her down, she snuggled up against the pillows and looked at me, with redden eyes.

"Shh, get some sleep." I quieted her before she could say anything.

Lauren hasn't been getting any rest. She need some rest especially when she is.. pregnant.

I jogged downstairs with one of the pregnancy tests in my hand. I recently just threw the rest of them in the garbage. I stared at the test until I heard keys jiggling in the door knob.

I watch as Ms. Tasha and Lance walk inside the house. I looked at Ms. Tasha face whose face been the same since the situation, worried and tired. Nobody really been getting any sleep.

"Hey Rocky." Ms. Tasha greeted me as she kicked off her shoes.

"Hey Ms. Tasha."

"Wassup, son." Lance handshakes me as I held the pregnancy test behind my back.

"I need to talk to y'all." I sighed.

They both looked at me at the same time. I removed my hand from behind my back and handed them the pregnancy test. Lance took it out my hand and looked at it. I saw him clench his jaw as Ms. Tasha covered her mouth.