Chapter Twenty-Three.

Rakim

Fourth of July in Harlem was always the best. We would all meet up the mountains to pop fireworks and enjoy each other's presence. This time around it was weird because Yams wasn't here to celebrate with us, but I know he's in a better place, man.

"Pop that motherfucker on me if you want to." I looked at Lauren who was tryna pop a firecracker on me.

"Should burn your hair." She laughed throwing the firecracker and we later heard it pop.

"Aight I'm finna set it y'all." Twelvyy announced holding a big ass firework out in his hand.

I wrapped my arm around Lauren's shoulder as we walked closer to where the fireworks would set off at. Twelvyy set the firework and walk away, finding China. I removed my arm from around Lauren's shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist as the fireworks went off.

"Aww." She cooed as I laid my chin on her shoulder. She gripped my hands as we both looked up at the sky. I kissed her neck and laid my chin back on her shoulder.

"Well look at that, the lovely couple." Lauren laughed looking at Tay and Ferg. I'm not gone lie, it's nice to see my nigga happy and shit. Only Tay can bring that side of him out.

I whispered something in Lauren ear and she started smiling and laughing. She turned around and grabbed my hand, leading me to my car. I parked like some feet away from where were popping fireworks. I slid in the back with Lauren as she instantly crashed her lips onto mine. Of course I kissed back. I leaned us back as tug on my pants. I pulled away from the kiss as we both caught our breath.

"Aight I'ma need for you to work with me." I said trying not to laugh cause my backseat wasn't too big.

"Okay." She laughed as I pulled her shorts down.

After a good two minutes, we finally got our clothes off. I grabbed a condom out my pants pocket and ripped the paper off. I rolled the condom on and look down at Lauren as I spread he legs and slid inside of her. We both threw our heads back as I started rocking my hips. Lauren's pussy was honestly the best pussy I have ever been in, like I swear.

"Lemme fix your hair." I chuckled fixing her slick back ponytail after we got out the car.

"Thank you." She grab my hand and we walked up to Ferg and Tay.

"Mmm." Tay laughed as she looked at Lauren. Lauren bit her bottom lip to keep from laughing.

"Where's Twelvyy, Nast, and Dee?" I asked looking around, I only saw Illz, Addie, and Dash them.

"Dee went to take a walk with his girl, Nast in the bathroom fucking Nae and Twelvyy in his car fucking the shit out of China. Hopefully she's gonna be able to walk."

"Yooooo." I laughed.

I guess everybody getting busy tonight.

Lauren

@laurenchante: Let's fuck on a mountain & throw fireworks.

I chuckled as I posted the tweet on twitter before locking my phone and slipping my phone in my pocket.

"I deadass want some more barbecue." Taya said as we continue to walk to no particular place.

"Me too, I'm craving some macaroni and cheese."

"Ass pregnant? Let me find out." She chuckled.

"Lies." I laughed as I felt someone grab my waist. I turned around and saw Rakim and Ferg.

"You ready to go?" He asked looking down at me.

"What time is it?"

"12."

"Yeah we can go, see y'all." I said to Taya and Ferg.

"Aight y'all." Ferg said wrapping his arm around Taya's shoulder.

Rakim put his arm around my shoulder as we walked to his car. He got into the driver's seat and I got into the passenger seat. Rakim started the car and pulled off. He took a left as we exit the mountain.

"Grab that blanket from the backseat." He said as he stop the car. I grabbed the blanket and got out with him. We walked up to the land and I noticed we was by some water which was actually beautiful. He laid the blanket down as we both sat down at the same time. He wrap his arm around my shoulder as I laid on his shoulder.

"This is cute." I smiled looking at the water.

It was quiet and very soothing. I played with Rakim's chain as he continue to stare off.

"You okay?" I asked looking up at him.

"Just thinkin'." He answered licking his lips, he kissed my forehead and stared at me.

"Happy birthday, Ricky." I smiled up in the sky.

"He's looking over you baby and he's very proud of the young man you're becoming." I looked at Rakim.

He smiled at me then looked up at the sky.

"I love you, bro." He mumbled closing his eyes.