Chapter Seven.

Lauren

"Right here is an original painting by Leonardo da Vinci." Said the tour lady while we walked behind her.

We was at this beautiful art museum. I was actually amazed that Rakim brought me here. He was all into what the tour lady was saying. It was funny because he never pays attention to anything.

"Man, I'm starvin'." He whined, pulling up his pants.

"Ready to go?"

"Nah, I'll wait till the end of the tour."

I nod my head and focused my attention back onto the lady.

"Okay this have been the end of the tour. Thank you for joining me and I hope you have a wonderful time here." She smiled as we all started walking off into different directions.

"That lil messy bun look cute on you." Rakim complimented with a smile.

"Everything looks cute on me."

"Look who's tryna be cocky." He laughed.

We walked around the corner, almost to the exit.

"We can go now cause a nigga stomach finna fly out his ass."

"You say the stupidest stuff."

We walked out the museum and got into his car while he started it up. Rakim and I have been hanging out and talking none stop. I was actually enjoying his presence, it's like old times.

"You talk to Tay?" He asked as we ate our food.

I shook my head, no.

"I think you need to check on your friend?"

"What happen?"

"I was drivin' home yesterday and I saw her walkin'. Her shirt was ripped and shit. So I picked her up and asked her what was wrong she said she couldn't tell me. So I took her home cause I wasn't finna let her walk."

"Oh my goodness. She won't tell me anything. She always keep stuff to herself."

"I could understand why she does that."

"Yeah. I hope she's alright."

"Yeah."

It was quiet for a while, until he spoke.

"Come on let's get out of here. I gotta go pick up Addie."

We threw our trash away and made our way to his car. I got in putting my seatbelt on because he drives fast.

I yawned and laid my head on the window, getting comfortable.

"Wake yo ass up." Rakim yelled and slapped my thigh.

"Stop." I whined and punched him in his shoulder.

"Aw shit."

I sat up in the seat since I already knew He wasn't going to let me get any rest.

We made our way to the hood. Rakim turned into a driveway of a brick house. He blew his horn and two minutes later the boy that was staring me down at the lunch table comes out.

"Oh that's Addie."

He nod his head as Ant got in the back seat.

"Got me ridin' in the fuckin' backseat." He groaned then looked at me and smiled. "What's popping', mami?"

I chuckled and smiled at him. Rakim glared at him and Ant smacked his lips. Ant looked so young like he was fourteen or something. His tattoos on his face complemented him nicely. But why did this little boy had tattoos on his face?