Chapter Twenty-Seven.

Richard Knight

Richard Knight

"That nigga dead, get in the fuckin' car." Slim yelled from the driver's seat as I stared down at Rocky who was holding Jerome.

"Come on Rock, we gotta get out of here." I spoked as I heard police sirens coming near.

"You gone get in the car with him after he just fuckin' killed Rome?" Rocky yelled looking up at me.

"Rich, you comin' or not?" Slim questioned, looking out the window at them.

I shook my head at Rocky and turn around and got in the car with Slim as he took off.

"Why you did that, bruh?" I asked him.

He looked over at me and started chuckling.

"For fun." He smiled making a sharp left.

I focused my attention on the rode as he continue to speed down the Harlem roads.

"Just lettin' you know now, if you rockin' with me, yeen rockin' with that weak bitch anymore." He smiled referring to Rocky.

"Say no more." I laughed as we turned into the trap.

The beginning of 2012 is when my life changed, drastically.

That's when me and Rocky stop being friends. That's when Rocky became my enemy. That's when I was part of the killing of someone very close to him...... his brother.

Here I was, in this bitch again. Stupidity is going to get the best of me. From shoplifting to stealing cars to fighting police officers, my dumb ass ain't had enough. Now I'm in here for rape. I guess I didn't plan this shit out correctly.

Let me stop with that sentimental ass shit, I know what the fuck I'm doing. I turned myself in, well was found guilty for a reason. My ass wasn't even mad that I ended up in this jail, again. I was used to this shit. Seventeen and been in jail at least seven times.

All this shit was apart of the plan and we're just now on chapter one. But for now, I'm gonna chill and let these few months fly by.

I didn't plan on raping Lauren, cause that ain't the type of nigga I am. I just did that shit to fuck with Rocky cause I know it would hurt him. I know that really fucked with ole girl mind and I'm kinda sorry for that shit.. not really though. That altercation with Lance, Dj, and Rocky done made this plan even better.

"You came to see your brother?" I chuckled as I sat down in front of Ryan.

"Yes, cause I miss you so much." She smiled making her dimples show.