Chapter Twenty-One.

Rakim

The sight of Ryan a few feet away from me caused me to let out a low chuckle. I begin to think about how she sent her friends to jump Lauren and Tay a couple of days ago. Jokes on them though, because Lauren and Tay tapped they asses. I don't know why she still come for Lauren when Lauren haven't did a damn thing to her. 

"So you got bitches fightin' my girl now, huh?" I said to Ryan as I walked up to her.

"Rocky, leave me alone."

"Nah, you want me don't it? Ain't that's why you continue to DM me on Twitter?"

"No, I don't want you." She said, finally looking up to me.

"How this sound? I break up with Lauren and we can be a family." I licked over my bottom lip, looking down at her. I saw a small smile rose on her face.

"You'll do that?" I saw a small smile rose on her face.

"Nah, dumb ass. What the fuck I look like fuckin' with you again?"

"Why you continue to treat me like this?"

"First off, you lied to me and plus we didn't have anything goin' on. I set that straight with you the first day we kicked it."

"What? That's bullshit, man. I gave you my heart and loved you."

"Don't fall in love with someone you don't know," I smiled at her. "Hope you and Slim have a wonderful life. Tag my girl next time you like to talk shit bout her."

I walked away from her as I shook my head. I found my car and got into the driver's side of it. Alright, no girl deserved that, but come on now, Ryan is one delusional female. I set everything straight forward with her the first day I met her. I just don't know how you can be in love with someone you don't know.

I made my way to the house shortly after taking Lauren something to eat. We decided to hang out later on tonight since we both wanted to spend some time with our mother's, who just got back in town, but when I got home, my mother was sleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I just went to my room instead.

"Your beauty cannot be defined, by the standards of a colonized mind." I scrunch my nose up at those familiar words while I stood in my closet.

"Your name fit your personality so beautifully. Every time I see you, it's something new to me." Once I heard that, I turned around to see Aja reading from a crumbled up paper with a smile on her face. I smacked my lips, walking over to her and snatching the paper out her hand.

"Stay the fuck out my room, bro." I balled up the paper and threw it away in the trash can by my bed.

"Rocky, I can't believe you wrote Lauren a poem. Did you finish it?" She smiled, leaning on the door frame.

"Goodbye." I tried to close the door but she pushed it back open.

"Aw come on, tell me about your love for your baby. Seems like you're pretty in love."

"No, man. Leave me alone."

"Oh my goodness," she gasped and covered her mouth. "No reason you was ready for me to leave that night. Y'all had sex, didn't it?"

"You're runnin' out now, b." I rubbed the back of my neck, thinking about Lauren. I didn't want many people knowing that she lost her virginity to me. In my eyes, she's still pure and that's how I want to keep it.

"Just please don't dog her out. She's a good girl that's already been down for you. Don't mess this up."

"Dog her? I would never do that. You know me better than that now."

"I'm sorry," she chuckled a little. "You're about to be whipped."

"Yeah right."

"She gone have you in some panties, brother." She laughed before turning around to go in her room. I shook my head and closed my room door.

Is it bad that Lauren already has me whipped? You'll never hear me say that out loud though. Just keep that shit on the low.

Ryan

Growing up in a stable home was all I wanted as a child and even now. I never learned what love was or who it was suppose to feel which is why I never had the best luck with guys. I've been classified as a hoe and I can't even be mad, honestly. It gets to me but hey, I guess being judged is how life goes now.

Lord knows I dislike the fact I'm bringing a child into this world when I'm not stable nor ready. Stability is something I've never had so I know this is going to be a challenge. Hopefully, I'll be able to get through this. I hope my child will change me in every good way possible.

Jealousy has gotten the best of me. I sent both of my friends to jump Lauren and her friend, Taya all because Lauren is with Rocky. Don't even ask me why I'm stuck on a guy that doesn't even care about me. I know it was wrong to send them to jump them and I actually regret it because it led both of my friends hospitalized, but that's not were it's going to end. I need Lauren to suffer.

"I doubt I'm having a baby shower." I said to Rich who was sitting at my computer desk, surfing the Internet. I was seated Indian style on my bed as we begin to talk about random things.

"You don't have to have one. I'll just buy everything you need." He responded, rubbing his nose and scratching his throat. I could tell he was getting sick.

"No, it's fine. I'll just get a job."

"You're not workin'. I want you to focus on school and stayin' healthy." He turned around in the rolling chair to face me.

"Fine." I let out a low breath, playing with my fuzzy pillow.

"You still ain't goin' to tell me and all this time?"

"Tell you what?"

"That Slim's child, ain't it? Ry why, man? I told you to stay away from my friends. They're nothin' but trouble."

"I apologize, but it happened and I can't change it." I looked up at him to see him staring at me.

"Yeah, man whatever. I'm not mad at you just don't do that shit again. It's bad enough that they're callin' you a hoe," he said before he stood up. "I'm about to dip out though."

He came over to hug me. I felt his gun press into my side which caused me to let out a sigh. I already knew he was about to go do something illegal and better yet, stupid. I hate seeing my brother in trouble, but that's just the way he grew up. It be times I be feeling that my brother is going to end up dead.

I just hope that never comes true.