The Boss Trailer

Welcome to my Third Book featuring OC's of mine and my fellow writers/friends here in wattpad :D. This time I'll try to add more some serious elements rather than putting stuff that doesn't make sense XD. Now without further ado, enjoy!

-------------------------------

"Choices has consequences. In our line of work, we make and decide our choice and live with its consequences."

-------------------------------

3rd POV

In the workful yet peaceful city of Argus, cold but warm weather shines and goes on upon the said city

In the workful yet peaceful city of Argus, cold but warm weather shines and goes on upon the said city. The weather is cold, yet it can sustain life in the said city.

Today, adults were working onto their respective jobs for the hours. Childrens going onto schools and security guards and huntsmen alike are doing the security for their home.

It's a normal day for the others, but today. Today is a different day for a young man.

The said man is seen walking and blending onto the people in the city. Humming in peace as he traverses Argus city on foot, not without being greeted upon by the people around the city.

Boy 1: "Woah...Is that a Shadeheart?" He asks to his fellow friends, in awe of his presence while walking.

Boy 2: "Yeah that's right! One of the family members who safeguarded Argus!" He replied back with a hint of fanboying, while the said your man chuckled in amusement while walking.

Girl 1: "Someday, I want to be like him!" She replied back with glee, still looking up onto the man as he chuckled and gives them a small wave. Making the kids waves back in eagerness and excitement, seeing that they were noticed by him.

???: "Ah kids... Gotta admire their optimism." He mused to himself as he walks and crosses onto the streets of Argus.

He walks onto the sidewalk, minding his peace and all until he sees one of his classmates walking onto the opposite side. Facing him as he nods at her.

???: "Kallen. I thought you have school club activities to do?" He humorously told to his classmate, as the said woman giggled a bit and crosses her arms.