The Iron Maiden Trailer

Next trailer is here! Enjoy :D

-------------------------

"Never underestimate an ideal. With the right support and choices, it's a deadly weapon when placed onto the right person."

-------------------------

3rd POV

While Carl is visiting his former teammates earlier in Argus, there's another fighting happening in the Shadeheart residence

While Carl is visiting his former teammates earlier in Argus, there's another fighting happening in the Shadeheart residence. And it's not fighting Grimm, it's more on fighting between in one's conflict. 

They do say that the biggest battles are not from your enemy rival or the biggest wars, it's within yourself. 

A man clad in dark grey clothes is seen leaning onto a wall, closing his eyes closed and thinking of something. He is mentally preparing to teach her daughter about the most important lesson before they will go and travel to Vale. 

???: "Zane my dear, I know that it has been months since our daughter opened up to her problem but she's still having problems on interacting with people." A feminine voice spoke towards the said man, who opened his eyes as he sighs a bit. 

Zane: "I know... I should have known better about who's she's friending with. But people from Atlas are all the same, we should be wary next time." The man finally named as Zane Shadeheart spoke to the woman as he stops leaning back on the wall. "I called our daughter for our sparring session, not physically but mentally." 

???: "I'm just worried for our daughter that's all

???: "I'm just worried for our daughter that's all..." The woman said as Zane holds her hand in assurance. His neon eyes glowing with determination and warmth at the same time. 

Zane: "I know you do Emilia, but we got to have faith on our children. They were growing up, and we can't protect them from this harsh world every day. Experience is the best teacher after all." Zane gently spoke towards to his wife named Emilia, as the said woman can't help but smile warmly towards to her husband. 

Emilia: "Since when did you become so wise hm?" She can't help but feel lucky and happy about being married to Zane, despite his status of a known and feared huntsman around Remnant.