Chapter 11: Training day

3rd POV

Today, currently are weekends. Good thing that the school let them have at least 2-day weekend break after a week of classes and many combat sessions being handled to them. They do need it to make sure they aren't stressed in their life as a student.

And speaking of weekends, we head back into Team NMSS' dorm and let's see what are they doing now shall we? 

Carl: "Man, Professor Oobleck is a living dictionary when it comes to history isn't he!?" We see the leader of the team doing some pull ups after he woke up with the rest of the team. 

Lena: "Yep!" She grunted, and we see the younger Shadeheart doing planking in the floors, her muscles glistening from the sweat

Lena: "Yep!" She grunted, and we see the younger Shadeheart doing planking in the floors, her muscles glistening from the sweat. "And always zooming left and right too!"

Ash: "Not that I judge you or something, but you do this on daily basis?" The vigilante asked the Shadeheart siblings as he washes his face after waking up. 

Carl: "Been doing this for some time now." He sighs in relief and finishes his set, stretching his shoulders and stretches his arms. "Got to get the blood pumping after a good sleep now, no?" 

Lanza: "No wonder you two are always in top shape." He said to them, but he can't help but blush a bit seeing the younger Shadeheart's slightly built muscles despite her beautiful face. 

Come to think of it, her baggy clothes cover her goddamn built body just like her brother. So, this is his first time seeing her like this. 

Lena: "What ya cooking Lanza?" She asks the Mistralian swordsman, still doing planking and going past 30 seconds at that. Her question broke Lanza's trance and shook off his thoughts and blush. 

Lanza: "Let me check the kitchen, then I cook something good for you all." He hummed with a small smile, nodding in approval before walking off. As the Shadeheart siblings finishes their warmup routine and sits down in the floor. 

Ash: "As much I want to join you guys, I can't do that much. My vigilante patrol nighttime is taking a toll, and I needed much sleep as much as I can." He stated to the siblings, besides his 3-year experience being a vigilante already made him in top shape and ripped too. 

Carl: "It's all right, though we got to work your sleeping schedule." He nods in understanding, as he gives his sister Lena a towel and he wipes his sweat. 

Lena: "You can't do that every time, or else you get the risk of getting sick as well." She giggled and added onto her brother's statement. 

Ash: "You guys sounded like Miss Natasha. All right I do my best not to stay awake until 3AM." He rolled his eyes in amusement before heading out onto the main part of the dorm to assist Lanza in the kitchen too.

Breakfast has arrived, as we see team NMSS eating onto 1 table together. They all munched and eat food together and chatting alongside with it. Just them chilling the weekends and nothing to worry that much.